5 days late.....could I be....

88Ash88

Reaction score
Hi all

Gosh it's been 3 years to the day since I last logged on. I remembered how much support I received last time and thought I'd have another go 😄

So, since my first child, Lola, who is now 3 and a 1/2 I have left her father quite soon after her arrival; met an amazing man, got married and emigrated. Now, I find myself in a position where I am five days late on my period, my nipples are the size of mince pies and I have just had the strangest craving for tinned tuna and soy sauce ( which of course I ate and enjoyed thoroughly).

My husband and I have not been 'trying' to conceive but have more like blown caution to the wind with the idea that if it happens whoo and and if it doesn't well that's ok too. However, I am a little too nervous to take a pregnancy test as I think I'll be devastated if I'm not pregnant. I'm not quite as laid back with the idea of 'well that's ok'.

What do you reckon ladies Is 5 days late too early to tell? Should I bite the bullet and take a test?

Thanks guys.

😙😙😙

Took a test this afternoon.....Negative :'(

I'm sorry it was negative! Maybe try again in the morning with fmu or smu? Your symptoms sound so promising! Good luck!

I said hello to my period this morning.

I'm mentally and physically preparing myself to well and truely get started with business when mother nature has left the building. It's game on now. ;)

Haha nothing like a negative test to spur you on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->