5 days late - Negative test

AnnoyingMonke

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone!

I'm feeling a bit stressed and looking for some advice..... My partner and I are TTC and if we've got our dates right we had intercourse either 3 days before I ovulated and the day after I ovulated.

My period was due on Saturday so I'm now in my 5th late day, and i'm getting negative results on HPT when I take them in the mornings. I feel a little sick, my boobs and nipples are a bit sore, I have a bit of an increase in appetite, i feel bloated (but not as much as jst before my period), tired most of the time, light headed once or twice, can feel movement around my stomach/pelvis don't know if its gas or cramps because it doesn't hurt like cramps. I've had pains now and again but only little ones in my right pelvis in the last 2 days but still no show, and last night and today I feel a bit emotional, or hormonal. Oh yes and I've got back ache.

I've been a bit stressed lately but I've been more a lot more stressed than this before and never missed a period, plus my periods are never late......any suggestions? Hoping there is a possibility I may be lucky enough to be pregnant.

I'm on cycle day 40, normally I have a 33 day cycle max.

Have phoned the Dr and have an appointment to go and talk to them Monday.

Hope you guys can help or share your experience, thanks x

Well I'm a day late and had a negative test but my period cycle is 28 days I'm not feeling anything just blow and tired but that's normal since I work with preschools I'm waiting for my period and would like to know if I should have another test made or just wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->