5 days po and cramping pains

Chocciebutton

Reaction score
Hi I am 5 days po (thats if I have ovulated) and I have started getting dragging pains in my groin area and what feels like mild period pain, my breasts are also a little tender to touch....I really do not think in a million years that I would be so lucky to conceive this easily (ttc 3 months) given all my past history....but does this sound like it could possibly be inplantation pain? :shrug:

futuremommie...it would be either a miracle or the hospital is doing something wrong with my blood tests! I havent had the pain today so I dont know whats going on ...all I can do is see what happens

To be perfectly honest i think 5dpo is a bit early. Its usually from 6 to 10 days with 8dpo being the average. I usually have cramps as really as 2dpo.

I hope of course i am horribly wrong, lol!!

All the best and good luck, you never know? :)

Ya never know... we are all different and there are always exceptions to every rule. lol. Which is probably why we drive ourselves nuts with every twinge we feel! haha.

All you can do now is wait till AF is due and test if she doesn't arrive... assuming you can wait that long ;) lol.

Best of luck and baby dust!

Well I have done 2 of the early test today and they are negative...so I will just have to see what happens, but Im not holding my breath

I found out I am pregnant yeaterday...still shocked and worreid that I will have a problme but just goes to show how wrong the doctors get thing at times!!
I think it just all comes down to luck ....everything meeting up at the right place right time....I wish you all the luck and hope you will soon join me .....I wasnt going to post this on here as I feel almost a bit guilty...cant explain it, I thought I would be posting on this section for ages and ages! I thought of you lot when I saw my results, I really did xx

I found out I am pregnant yeaterday...still shocked and worreid that I will have a problme but just goes to show how wrong the doctors get thing at times!!
I think it just all comes down to luck ....everything meeting up at the right place right time....I wish you all the luck and hope you will soon join me .....I wasnt going to post this on here as I feel almost a bit guilty...cant explain it, I thought I would be posting on this section for ages and ages! I thought of you lot when I saw my results, I really did xx

a massive congrats , im getting the same pain as you had started yesterday and still here , can i ask did if feel like you had twisted somthing at the hip/pubic bone? and again massive congrats and a h&h9months :flower:

yay fantastic well done and massive congrats:thumbup::hugs:

Congratulations! Hope your good fortune rubs off on the rest of us xx

Hi Susan thanks! yes it feels just like you are describing.....If Im sitting down and bend forward it hurts like I have pulled a muscle...its all on my right hand side now

ME TOO!! Having that pain on right side....keeping fingers xx!! CONGRATS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->