5 days positive opks

zebrina

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
seeing if someone had had the same experience that im having.
I have so far had 5 days of strong positive opk tests. Few small cramps and feeling hot headed. I have read that they can pick up pregnancy hormones but I feel its too early for that to happen. Does this mean im in a high fertile stage? How do I kno when im ovulating. Been BD everyday since 1st positive opk. Anyone else had this and been preggas? Ttc for over 1year.. TIA :)

Bumping this for you.

Sometimes you can gear up to O, fail, and the your body tries again. This might explain the extra positive OPKs? Unfortunately there's no real way to know you're ovulating, you can only make an educated guess by looking at tests and temps.

Now I am getting negative opks after 6days of strong opk lines. Also now I have flu like symptoms?? Head aches runny nose, sore throat, also some cramps still. Also feel very tired. Ive read that a lot of women get flu symptoms in early pregnancy. I want to take a test but I think its too early. Im 7 days past my 1st positive opk.

Heres my opks

Attachments

• 20140924_132906.jpg
    20140924_132906.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
I had this happen to me last month and ended up with a bad ovarian cyst. I hope yours is not that case, but wanted to let you know what my outcome was. FX that these are early pregnancy symptoms for you and that you feel better soon!

Not sure why you had the extra positive opk. However chances are high the symptoms you are feeling is just maybe you getting sick. Yes people do get early pregnancy signs, but its very rare for it to be only a couple days past actual ovulation. The pregnancy hormone doesnt show up until implantation happens. Some people feel some symptoms after ovulation, but they arent that strong. But from your symptoms it sounds like you are fighting an illness at this point. Hope you start feeling better and that you caught that eggie. If you dont start feeling better in a couple days i suggest to see a doc to make sure everything is ok.

I use the Clear blue smileys for my OPK's. Do you temp??? And what about your cm???? If not, I would definitely suggest temping. Like Swizzlestix mentioned if your body filed to ovulate it will gear up for it again. Looking at the OPK's only a few look positive. I'm not sure how often you were testing. Since you've been ttc for over a year, I'm sure your pretty aware of the basic things and i would suggest going with when your body is telling you that you ovulated.

Honestly w/o temping there is no sure way to know for sure that you did. Even with the positive OPK. That just means that LH was detected, which means that ovulation should be occurring soon when the LH is at it's peak. And I should also mentioned temping alone is not bullet proof either.

I was testing twice a day. Today is cd 23 and have a runny nose and super emotional (crying over anything and everything) also have lots of cm discharge. Also tummy cramps. Not as bad as period pains. I dont know when I should take a hpt. Af not due for another 5-6ish days. Thanks for the replies ladies. Great having people to talk to. :D

If you are preggers, you may be able to detect it on a FRER at this point. I would try it and see. Even if its a super faint line, its still considered a positive. Good luck.

Thanks heaps :) I will test wednesday or Thursday morning and shall let u know

Ive tested and it was neg. May be too early. Ive been getting period cramps fir 3 days now and definitely feels like af is on its way but all im getting is clear cm. Today is cd28 should be here today. Will test again in 2 days :) i only cramp the day af comes not 3 days straight b4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->