5 days till testing.

Ta2uedJen

Reaction score
I am keeping everything crossed that this is our month. We tried preseed for the first time when we :sex: each time. I lifted my butt and laid in bed 20 minutes after that way. I also would not potty for 30-45 minutes. I wanted to give those :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: a chance to swim up stream lol AF is due on the 13th and so far no pms symptoms at all. My lower back has been achy off and on today (but not severe before AF) I have been having slight crampy type feelings low in my abdomen as well. I was nauesus the other day then that passed (might have been the vitamins) But some times I wake up starving other times sick to my tummy. Si not sure whats going on. Guess I will wait 5 days more and see what happens. I have no tests in the house because when i do I run out of them to fast cuz I am a testing addict haha.

So send lots of baby dust this way please!

hey,

I,ll be testing then 2! :happydance: these days seem like weeks tho :cry:
I used opk so if its a neg i was thinking of using preseed myself next month ive heard so many good stories about it. :dust: 2u :happydance:

Ya the preseed was very helpful I think, with all the extra:sex: it was not very spermy friendly I don't think. so hoping thid did the trick! Hope your testing gets the BFP as well!!
Heres lost of dust for us!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"