5 dpo...

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/P080810_16130002-1.jpg

wtf :saywhat:?

I take it this was an OPK rather than an HPT?

You could have ovulated twice, i know its possible.

x

ive no other ov signs. cm is creamy and cervix is closed :shrug:

ps. yes it was opk, id be dancing if it was hpt lol

I hope that it means you could be pregnant hunni. Thats how I found out the last 2 times. x x

Weird - sorry I can't shed any light on it either.
See what happens I suppose :)
:/

Like Sugarkisses suggested, hopefully you could be pg. Yeah i would do a HPT, i know its soon after ovulation but stranger things have happened :). x

il maybe test tomorrow :shrug: i doubt it though :( i know you can get pos opks with pcos, maybe i have that :(

I have PCOS hun-although I dont think its as bad as it once was. Do you keep testing after you have had a positive? I used to always get a positive on opks so I had to get the less sensitive ones. Im keeping things crossed for you hun xxxx

No but these are a new brand. I'll poas of my old ones when Amelie is in bed :)

I have PCOS too, i know it can give you false positive's although i don't get false ones, only ever had one positive.

x

Theyre 20miu.

I retested and theyre not positive but still quite dark. Usually at this dpo I get a barely visable line. Only time will tell I spose.

well thats a good sign that you dont have PCOS if at this point in other cycles you barely have a line. Im keeping things crossed for you hun :dust: xxx

If you usually only get a barely visible line at this stage, than I doubt you have pcos based on the opk, don't worry! But as this positive OPK at the wrong time thing is happening to me too, I know how you feel. Hopefully it's the beginnings of a BFP for you! Good luck and tons of :dust:, do let us know how you get on.

Well, I think I know the problem :dohh: Theyre 10miu, not 20s. I did a 20 and its a lot fainter and I did a 10 and its pos again :(

yeh but even been 10 they shudnt still be pos shud they ??!?!?!?

ekkkkkkkkkkkk goodluck:dance:

id personally try not to use ov tests after my first opk+ or they confuse you.one month i had pos test on cd15,16,17 then 21,22,23,24,25,26.i got a bfn last month.

Hopefully you get ur bfp tho xx

I seriously have the same issue right now 5dpo and I got a positive opk? I dunno is ittoo early to do a pregnancy test ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->