• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 week pregnancy cramping increased with standing or walking, pain level 7 out of 10?

NPerez89

Reaction score
Everything I read about early cramping for pregnant women seems to be categorized as dull and not enough to make you hunch over in pain. I went to the ER two days ago everything was fine I was slightly dehydrated and they found a small cyst in my ovary which they said is also minor and a normal occurrence in pregnancy. However my cramps are not really a dull ache ...although my uterus does feel sensitive and achy for the most part but when the cramps kick in, it's pretty painful. Doctors said not to worry because there is no blood but I can't help but wonder if they are missing something, because what I read in forums about the intensity of pains for women experiencing cramps without bleeding, they seem to explain it as uncomfortable and normal grade period type cramps...but my pains are keeping me off my feet and out of work..its that strong. On a scale of 1-10 id say 7 ...assuming 8-10 is miscarriage or ectopic type pain. Its not brutal but its far above uncomfortable, it lasts about 30 seconds and I'll have a cramping episode about every 2 hours ..its been that way since before my missed period so for about 5 weeks now.

I asked this question before on here, but I want to hear from women who DONT compare it to period cramps and had a successful pregnancy. Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->