5 weeks 4 days..very congested nose and cold symptoms

Esperanza2015

Family of four
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

First time posting here. Am cautiously excited about this pregnancy. I had a MC last April around 6 weeks. Now everything seems different. No spotting at all. Just that for the past 3 days Ive been feeling awful. Headache, sneezing a lot, stuffy nose, not able to breath through my nose at night, and today some nausea.
Do any of you have experience this?
Am just resting and drinking lots of fluids, hot tea with lemon and honey cause I dont want to take paracetamol.
Any with other advise/input to fight this horrible cold and not harm the baby? Its 3 days of these already and I dont feel am getting any better.
Thank you!

I've had cold symptoms for a week now. Sneezing and sore throat mostly. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or because the weather is turning cold here but it was one of my symptoms that made me test

I was like this for a week before my BFP, not sure if it was related or not. Just try to drink plenty of water. Hot water with a tea spoon of honey & lemon may do the trick.

I've had a stuffy nose and cold symptoms since just before my BFP, so it may not go away anytime soon :(

thank you ladies...
I think my cold its meeting with my nausea...
Hope it gets better.

I've been congested since I got my bfp and I'm now 8 and half weeks! Sore ears, stuffy nose that isn't going away!!

Wow! very long! today i feel much better...still with stuffy nose but for the rest very good compare to yesterday..
Sorry if TMI but am thinking pregnancy makes you produce more mucus all over....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->