5 weeks, anyone else still testing?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
With my last pregnancy I took one test, got a faint line and then left it. Had my first doctors appointment at 8 weeks and my first scan at 12 weeks and everything was fine.

This time I feel a little apprehensive for some reason. Maybe because I don’t have many symptoms yet. I had a faint line at 10dpo and another at 11dpo and I said that was it but then ended up buying another box of tests and testing at 14dpo and again just this mornkng at 20dpo (5 weeks tomorrow)

The lines are so dark it’s reassuring. This mornings was so much darker than the control. I straight away thought twins? Lol but then I realised this is probably normal at 5weeks, it’s just that I didn’t keep testing last time so I’ve never seen a line so dark.

First doctors appointment in a few days so hopefully she orders bloods or something, not sure if theyll do an early scan.

Any other July babies want to wait it out together. It’s already going so slow!

Here’s my tests:
10dpo fmu
10dpo afternoon
11dpo morning
14dpo smu (4weeks)
20dpo FMU (4weeks+6days)

1F70676D-32E9-420A-9C57-7A50860E5F54.jpeg

I tested at least 20x with all three kiddos, this one clear to almost 6 weeks, once the tests couldn’t darken I stopped evdidently i have a hard time believing lol

Congrats!!!!

I only have one more test left so maybe one more next week and then I’ll be done! I don’t think it can get much darker now, or can it?!

I am 5 weeks tomorrow as well. I took a digital test this morning and it was my last test. I've had to physically restrain myself from going out and buying more. This is my 2nd pregnancy the first I only tested once super late because cycles were irregular and when I went to the doctor was already 16 weeks along.

I am 5 weeks tomorrow as well. I took a digital test this morning and it was my last test. I've had to physically restrain myself from going out and buying more. This is my 2nd pregnancy the first I only tested once super late because cycles were irregular and when I went to the doctor was already 16 weeks along.

Omg finding out at 16 weeks would be so good because you’ve almost skipped half your pregnancy Hahaha since I’ve found out time has gone so slow!

I haven’t even done a digital yet! Now I’m tempted :haha:

Wow, so we have the same due date? Bump buddies!

I had severe morning sickness last time (ended up in hospital) but it didn’t kick in until 6/7 weeks so I still have time. I hope I don’t get sick this time but at least it’s a clear reassuring symptom :sick:

I also tested a lot at 5 weeks, but definitely started to relax after having my first ultrasound. Everything will be fine!

Omg finding out at 16 weeks would be so good because you’ve almost skipped half your pregnancy Hahaha since I’ve found out time has gone so slow!

I haven’t even done a digital yet! Now I’m tempted :haha:

Wow, so we have the same due date? Bump buddies!
Yeah for bump buddies. Yeah last time I had no symptoms at all and this time I've been sick for the past week already all day everyday.

I tested for two weeks (dollar tree cheapies). Then still felt like nurse was going to come out and say it was negative at my appointment Monday. It wasn’t!

I tested for two weeks (dollar tree cheapies). Then still felt like nurse was going to come out and say it was negative at my appointment Monday. It wasn’t!

Congratulations! How far along are you now?

Yeah for bump buddies. Yeah last time I had no symptoms at all and this time I've been sick for the past week already all day everyday.

Oh no! Morning sickness is the worst thing in the world. It’s like the worlds worst hangover + motion sickness + gastro all at once! I’ve been a little neauseas and tired the last few days but nothing like last time.. yet

Another test- my last one and I won’t let myself buy any more! 22dpo (two days since my last). Looks quite similar, except maybe the control line is a little lighter

Top 20dpo
Bottom 22dpo

FB99930A-D364-4A4C-8232-9782F9565C26.jpeg

I had my first doctors appointment and she ordered routine bloods but didn’t see a need for an early scan because I’m confident with my dates. Going to be a long wait till 12 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->