5 weeks bleed with cramps :(

MrsLemon

Reaction score
I was on my break at work, when i went to the loo, i noticed some pink on my pad (i always wear one) and when i wiped there was red blood on the tissue..

Ive been having back pain and cramps on and off all day. Ive been sent home from work and the bleeding had nearly stopped and the cramps are very on and off :/

Ive called my midwife who had advised me to rest as bleeding and cramping is normal and if it is a miscarriage then what will be will be :/

can anyone reassure me :(

the cramps are not massively severe and come and go like they have all week.

I had bleeding throughout my pregnancy with my DD because I had an erosion on my cervix but they didn't find that till 20+ weeks. Just take it easy xx

I had on/off bleeding with my last little one several times throughout the pregnancy. Hoping bubs is nicely tucked up. sending hugs. xx

had bleeding with my first baby (red) and she is now 14 months old :) hang in there xx

I have had on/off spotting and it's varied from red to brown.
If you're really heavily bleeding or suffering horrendous cramps then head to a&e. Have you asked your mw to send you for a scan? That may ease your mind xx

my midwifes coming to visit me on Saturday she said on the phone if everything's okay then she will send me for an early scan around 7/8 weeks. as there's no point me having one any sooner as they wont see anything

the bleeding stopped now it never got heavier than a light bleed so really hoping that it was just a scare :S x

Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"