50-90 day cycles.....

Titosmommy

Reaction score
My husband and I want to try for our second child, (we have a two year old) but because of my irregular periods, we have no clue when I ovulate. My cycles are anywhere from 50-90 days apart. (I am currently on day 88.) My cycles have been irregular my whole life, but they are becoming further apart with every cycle.
I went to my doctor and she told me my only option is to lose weight. If I am not pregnant within a year, she will consider putting me on some sort of fertility drug.
My question is, have any of you lost weight, causing your cycle to regulate? I think that at this point, just knowing that someone has been in a similar situation and overcome it would help me tremendously. I understand that it's not my fault, but it is hard to not feel disappointment when my chances of conceiving are becoming so few.
Thank you all, and good luck to you!

hi, have you been tested for pcos or anything else?
my cycles are irregular, from 36-55 some months and not always the same, think i went 3months last year! so after a year and a half being off bcp and 9months ntnp i got diagnosed with pco last month but the only symptom i have are long cycles so i'm guessing its only mild but they don't tell you alot until it's time to go for more tests which will be 6 more months!
how long did it take you to conceive your first?
i know i'm not much help but it's good to share stories and stay positive (try too!)
i'm on cd39 atm and still no signs of af and still bfn. i'm currently taking vitex, epo,b6, royal jelly, and started taking soy but haven't done it properly yet. just bought pre seed aswel! i will try anything lol
hope you get somewhere x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->