50 days!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have 50 days til my due date!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Im so excited!!!! Nervous about labor, but very excited to finally meet my little man.....SOON!!!!:wohoo:

I cant believe how time is flying by....its soon to be May, when my daughter was born and then my son should be here soon after that. :cloud9:

How many days does everyone else have????:hugs:

Oh youre so lucky i still have 72 days to go!

Not long hunny, you all prepared? xxx

Oh youre so lucky i still have 72 days to go!

Not long hunny, you all prepared? xxx

Well OH and I cleaned out my car and put the carseat and stroller in it, then we packed our little ones bag for the hospital. I still need to pack my bag, but I still have a few weeks to get to it. I should do it soon though. His room is all ready, just have to wash some more clothes we recently received as gifts. Im waiting to the nesting stage to set in......:rofl:

Wow, time is certainly creeping up on us June Mummies!! You do sound very organised indeed. I'm organised in my head it all just needs pulling together if you know what I mean?!

Wow, time is certainly creeping up on us June Mummies!! You do sound very organised indeed. I'm organised in my head it all just needs pulling together if you know what I mean?!

oh yes i know what you mean.....my HOUSE needs organizing before his arrival:rofl: but i just cant seem to get the motivation quite yet. im impatiently waiting on nesting to come....i will feel soooo much better after this place has had a real good cleaning.

I've been doing it cupboard by cupboard so I suppose I could say that nesting has begun in our house!

:yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 more for me too :D :hugs: that is SO crazy how fast it's creeping up :shock: I was just talking about it with my sister today...all starting to sink in now :wohoo:8-[

congrats mama , i dont have much longer either im having c section june 3rd cant wait, and dont worry about being organized i havent set anything up yet at all i dont even have the clothes out the swing is in the box still, i didnt relize how fast its going wow i need to get motivated too, lol

WOW!!! 50 days! It just seems so unreal doesn't it?? I have more than that, but getting pretty darn excited!!!

:yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 more for me too :D :hugs: that is SO crazy how fast it's creeping up :shock: I was just talking about it with my sister today...all starting to sink in now :wohoo:8-[

YAY for us!!!!!:happydance:
Ive gotten so uncomfortable lately....im hoping he comes when hes exactly full term.....:rofl:

congrats mama , i dont have much longer either im having c section june 3rd cant wait, and dont worry about being organized i havent set anything up yet at all i dont even have the clothes out the swing is in the box still, i didnt relize how fast its going wow i need to get motivated too, lol

i know, its like right now i feel like i cant even get motivated....maybe its my way of hoping it doesnt happen too fast! :rofl:
but, i cant wait til hes here!!!!!!:cloud9:

WOW!!! 50 days! It just seems so unreal doesn't it?? I have more than that, but getting pretty darn excited!!!

it is so exciting!!! you will be there before you know it. your only a few weeks behind me!!! its crazy, it seems like yesterday i was only 30 weeks!!! its going by so freakin fast!

Hi hun, how are you? congratulations not long to go now, with my C section I only have around 50 days too, its so exciting and I can't wait to meet my little man. Thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Hi hun, how are you? congratulations not long to go now, with my C section I only have around 50 days too, its so exciting and I can't wait to meet my little man. Thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

hey, im good, i will write you an email today and update you on things. otherwise, connor is doing well.

YAY for meeting our little ones soon!!!!

And the countdown is on…congrats ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->