well this is my experience.....

Baby was lying with his back on my left side so if i lay on my right side he would nudge me untill i moved back over to my left side

Baby has since changed sides (this week) his back is now on my right side and so when i have lay on my left side he has nudged me untill i turn onto my right side.

I always try to lie on my left side but sometimes i have to stretch my back out so i switch sides for a little bit.

I personally think he is more comfy with me sleeping on the side of which ever way his back his lying because then i dont get any nudges off him..... do you get me??

Tried to explain that best way i could but with baby brain active i am not sure if i have xx

either side i lay she pushes out the other so i just cant win with her :rofl:

i always try to sleep on my side but normally end up on my back!!! when i lie on my side sometimes she fidgets until i move!!

i agree with Fabby maybe it is down to the way they baby is lying, i personally wouldnt worry too much as if LO was in pain or uncomfortable It would let you know!! :haha:

Yeh i understand what you mean :) But as soon as i switch sides she goes for the other side that now lying on :/ lol

I have had that happen a couple times this week and my first thoughts as I wake up in pain is "omg this is it!" And then I realize it must just be the position I was sleeping in. It was pretty painful! I am always on one side or the other and it has happened both ways so I don't know what the cause is. I know my lo has had his back along the left side for quite a while now. I asked my midwife and she couldn't be sure either so...I would also be interested to hear what others think of this. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone.

It was thursday night when he started to nudge me when i was lying on my left side (the side he doesn't normally nudge me on) and friday morning i had the MW out to check my BP and she felt my tummy and said his back was now on my right side. He was really really active aswell thursday so i just put two and two together. On Monday he was definately on my left side because i had a scan. It's funny how our babies have little personalities already! xx

Thank you :) She definatly is more active at night time anyway, i think she just like to beat me up when im trying to go to sleep lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->