:'(

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
I want my baby :'(

I lost my baby at around 6/7weeks in June 09 and im just having a really down day.

I know i am so lucky to have my 2 gorgeous children but i just cant help missing what else is not here :(

sorry for your loss hun. I just miscarried yesterday after waiting for it to happen for 8 weeks. I feel the same. I want to have been to our 12 week scan. I want to have told our families about our pregnancy. I want to be planning the nursery and all the things that we will buy.

I want my baby too.

Lots of love xx

So sorry for you loss. Try and stay strong. We never forget the ones we lost.

I don't no your views on miscarriage and what happens after but I found reading poems about miscarriage very comforting in knowing my baby is waiting for me. I'm not really a religious but have thought a lot about angels recently, I no it doesn't make much sense. Have a look at https://www.breastfeedingmums.com/miscarriage-poems.htm it helps me a lot.

Take care xxx

Aww hun i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I keep thinking to my self i should be 12 weeks gone this week (i lost my little one at 9 weeks) and thinking i should be happy and buying baby stuff! :(

Heres hoping we all get :bfp: as soon as we are ready!

Sorry for your loss. I'm guessing it must be around when your due date would have been, so I'm not surprised you feel a bit low. Take a bit of time to grieve again, don't feel guilty about it.

Thankyou angel91 i'll have a look now.

:hugs: xSamanthax. There will be no more BFPs here but i will be keeping my fingers crossed and throwing lots of :dust: for you when you are ready. I remember counting how far along id be but it was strange as i fell again as soon as my MC ended so i was always thinking 'i'm 10weeks along with this little one but i should be 17weeks along' :(

Thanks diverdi
I never even knew how far along i was but the doctor said between 6/7weeks which would land my DD between Valentines day and mine and OHs Anniversary. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->