55 cm ball should I have gotten 65 cm?

Willow87

Reaction score
My midwife suggested I get an exercise ball since baby is back to back. I picked up a USA pro one from sports direct for 5.99. It's 55 cm and I am about 5'3. My hips ARE higher then my knees but not by loads. What size did you get and how tall are you? I'm just worried that I should have gotten a bigger size and will cause baby to continue being stubborn. :blush:

My midwife suggested I get an exercise ball since baby is back to back. I picked up a USA pro one from sports direct for 5.99. It's 55 cm and I am about 5'3. My hips ARE higher then my knees but not by loads. What size did you get and how tall are you? I'm just worried that I should have gotten a bigger size and will cause baby to continue being stubborn. :blush:

im 5'9 and got a 65cm one and its just fine ...just make sure that the one you have got is anti burst xxx

I got the smaller one, and it felt too small, we measured it and it wasnt even 50cm so we took it back and they exchanged it for the bigger one :)

I've got a 55 and a 65cm one, there doesn't look like there is a big difference until you get on it then you can feel the difference! I got my 65cm one from Argos for about £6 x

I brought a small ball and it did its job fine. Think it was also 55cm and im 5'5. I wouldn't worry about getting a bigger one, as long as your comfortable on it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->