5DPO - already symptoms??

Ally B

Reaction score
So I've never posted on here before but in reading the threads I thought it couldn't hurt to hear from like minded ladies.

I'm currently on day 24 of my first Clomid 50mg cycle and I know I ovulated on Thursday 9/15/16 making me 5dpo. I had an ultra sound to check my egg status and I had one egg on my right. (Nothing on my left). When they checked my egg was 20mm (this was the Tuesday before Thursday ovulation).

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm feeling pregnancy symptoms, but never having ovulated before this cycle (been trying since April and was on the pill before this and was informed by my doctor that I can't ovulate without some help) I'm not sure if my symptoms are just symptoms of ovulation.

Symptoms:

Super sore nipples, to the point where if I lay in bed I can't lay on my belly.
I'm also pretty sure they have doubled in size.
lower back pain.
Headaches since ovulation
last night I woke up at 4:00am feeling the need to puke (but didn't)
extremely restless sleep for the past two days.
No CM discharge, at all, which is kind of odd for me.
I tried to see how my cervix is, it's very very soft and I didn't have to go far in at all, not sure what that means?

Please! Tell me if I'm being crazy?! This could all very well be in my head? Or just signs that I did ovulate? Any information/feedback would be great!

I'm not sure? It's probably signs you did ovulate, because 5 dpo would be early. Hope it's good signs tho, didn't want to read and run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->