5dpo IUI

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi 

My second time on this forum since my last round of IUI with a natural cycle and no meds with my DD. I was very lucky and got pregnant 1st try.
I'm now back after my first treatment last Thursday same again. So here I am 5dpo!
I think it was a bit of a fluke the first time so I'm now on the new rollercoaster of TTC hopefully no2!
I have all the weird symptoms going on for real and in my head lol.
Any one else feeling a bit meh? Not sure if its the tww making me feel weird or hormones.
Who knows... hope you are all well and managing to keep saine, baby dust to everyone! xxxxxx

Hey! I was hoping to learn a little more from you if you dont mind?
I see you said you got lucky on your first IUI last time. Do you mind me asking what your diagnosis was for you guys to start IUI?
Also, you guys are doing natural IUI? So not even clomid or femara? That sounds wonderful, especially since it worked the last time!!
The tww is killer, I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi

Sorry I should have said it was fertility treatment with a donor sperm. I was told 3 natural cycles then would have to look at other options ie IVF and have futher investigations if it wasn't successful.
So I feel very lucky from last time as I read and hear some heartbreaking stories about ttc. Not sure what's going to happen this time. I'm trying my hardest not to think negatively and take each day as it comes.. easier said than done!
Sorry I can't offer any wisdom :flower:

Hi, I think I remember you from way back when- you had answered some of my questions about donor sperm. Anyway, so exciting that you are trying for another! Hope you conceive quickly this time around too. I'm not going to much help because IUIs didn't work for me, we did IVF, but I would think if you were successful before, there is no reason to think you will have problems this time either. And if you aren't successful the first time, try not to think that there is a problem. Many couples at home having sex to get pregnant still take many months to find that golden egg. Good luck and I hope it happens quickly for you!

whatwillbex - just wanted to wish you the world of luck with this cycle.

I conceived on my first IUI in August but it sadly ended in a chemical. I'm currently at the end of cycle two, I don't think it was successful this time as I had a BFN at 14dpiui yesterday..

Good luck & a ton of babydust ❤️

Hi, I think I remember you from way back when- you had answered some of my questions about donor sperm. Anyway, so exciting that you are trying for another! Hope you conceive quickly this time around too. I'm not going to much help because IUIs didn't work for me, we did IVF, but I would think if you were successful before, there is no reason to think you will have problems this time either. And if you aren't successful the first time, try not to think that there is a problem. Many couples at home having sex to get pregnant still take many months to find that golden egg. Good luck and I hope it happens quickly for you!

Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon :baby:

Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxxx

whatwillbex - just wanted to wish you the world of luck with this cycle.

I conceived on my first IUI in August but it sadly ended in a chemical. I'm currently at the end of cycle two, I don't think it was successful this time as I had a BFN at 14dpiui yesterday..

Good luck & a ton of babydust ❤️

Hi
Naw thanks, much appreciated! Your not out till AF shows hang in there, easier said than done.
Please keep me posted, got my fingers and toes crossed for you and your BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->