5DPO symptoms?

Luceannxo

Reaction score
so here is my experience since I ovulated to 5DPO (today) and just wondered if any other people have experienced this?

Sunday cd15 positive ovulation test

Monday 23rd CD 16 -(think I ovulated) mild camps in left overey and felt comfortable having sex and was on and off

1DPO Tuesday - little tinges for like 2 minutes

2DPO Wednesday - nothing

3DPO Thursday - creamy discharge once

4DPO - eggy Gas a little & feeling wet & boobs tender at the side , loose stools once

5DPO - insomnia, kept waking up for a wee, (more than normal) and a wipe of discharge in morning (white with tint of yellow), little stuffy nose, eggy gas still. Bbs not as tender today on the side.

looking for a TTC buddie and any advice or comments are very appreciated :) or any direct messages. X

I had the insomnia and gas.
I only had insomnia Friday night it was so bad. Then Saturday night I got woken up at 5am with really bad itchy boobs at the side !! And itchy lower back!! I could if scratched them off. I don’t know if this is normal or????? But was bad enough to wake me up. I’ve been fine today but then randomly this evening went cold. And my hands was freezing couldn’t get warm. I think I’m 6/7 DPO xxx

I had that once in my first pregnancy. I can't remember what side it was though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->