5th time lucky??? *Update - 5th loss* :(

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
well ladies, i am so so so so soooo happy to be here :)
after 4 m/c's in the last 2 years i am very cautious of how this could end but also being very positive!!
trying to put it out of my mind at the mo so i do not get myself into a state of worry.
oh, god, dont know what to do with myself!!
not going to tell oh at the mo....want to see how things go for a short while first, line is very faint but defo there, will post a pics soon xxxxxx

Well after a very faint :bfp: tuesday night and being a poas addict my line was much darker this morning woop woop!!

so so happy, praying for my summer baby to stick stick stick :)

thank you for all your lovely messages ladies xxxx

UPDATE -

Had back ache this morning and started to bleed today :( I have suprised myself by feeling 'ok' but deep down I am devestated but it was also some what expected.
Well I hae my 1st appointment at the recurent miscarriage clinic in london 2 weeks tuesday and not a minute too soon!
h & h 9 months to all you lucky ladies expecting
xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_2518.jpg
    IMG_2518.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 125
Wow, Laura, that's really great news! Best wishes. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Congrats hun, ive got everything crossed for you xx

Congratulations and best of luck x

Great new hunny, Congrats

aw congratulations and good luck :) i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Congrats! Wishing you a super sticky bean... xx

OMG hunny im so happy for you! Congratulations! Sending you tons of sticky dust for your beany!:happydance::hugs:

aww sweetie i am totally over the moon for you no-one deserves this more than you do!!!!! This will be your sticky one I just know it!!!!! :D Roll on 9 months of comparing stretch marks, morning sickness, tiredness and growing healthy babies!!!! Im so so happy for you hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->