5w 2d with cramps - advise please!

Mcmac115

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 5w 2 days (DD May 20th) and I am having on an off AF like cramps. They have been happening for the last couple of weeks, but last night they were so strong they woke me up from a dead sleep. No blood, but with my first son I feel like I had nausea by now, with no cramps. This time it is completely opposite, no nausea yet. Anyone else having the same symptoms/experience??

First U/S scheduled for October 6, cannot come soon enough! I am praying my little bean is where he/she should be.

I'm getting close to 8 weeks and still having cramps, sometimes AF like, sometimes not. From all I've read, it's not a problem unless it comes with blood, or is intense and doesn't stop after a few minutes. Supposedly it's from your uterus stretching out.

I had them in the beginning and still get them now

I'm also 5+2 and still getting occasional cramps. Quite strong ones on Saturday, less so today. Remember getting them with my first - as someone else has said, it's all the stretching.

i had a lot of cramps through whole of my first trimester, painful ones too. It;s very normal, but if you are having bleeding with it, i would go to see gp. cramps are just your body adjusting to the new changes and your baby nuzzling into your uterine wall :)

With each subsequent pregnancy I had, the first trimester cramping was worse.

I definitely feel cramping more now that I've been pregnant a few times. Im in week 8 and still get cramping off and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->