5w1d hcg 431

Eating42

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here. Just looking for some positive and negative stories. Today I turned 5w1d. Nausea comes and goes and boobs started to get pretty sore today. I also started cramping and having some pretty hurtful back pain. I went into ER this morning and they checked my HCG which my numbers read 431. My lmp was 5/7/18, I don't know when I ovulated and I am extremely shocked by the pregnancy (but still very much welcomed). To top off all of this I will b 41 in less then a month. So I guess my question is, is this normal or is this signs of a miscarriage?

Hi I'm sorry I can't help with your question as I'm ttc#1but welcome to bnb xxxx

Aince you don't know when you ovulated it's impossible to say if that single number is good or not. What is important is how your numbers progress. Will they be taking blood again in a couple of days? The number should ideally at least double in 2-3 days.

Again it's hard to say anything with one number but if it makes you feel any better my hcg at 5 weeks with my m/c was 41 I think. It never got above the 50's then started to decline.

Yes i have to retake the blood work. The paper work the ER gave me is not comparable to all the others on the web. She was saying i was only 1-2weeks but ALL hcg charts say im 5 weeks. Looks like I'm on the lower end of five weeks. At any rate yes, i do have another lab set for this thursday. If i remember correctly with my daughter my number didn't even double but yet she's here lol i try not to put to much thought into what if's but sometimes that's easier said then done haha 😀thank you so much for taking the time to reply !!

Everyone is different. Only a second count will give some clearer answer.

Welcome to BnB <3

HCG numbers vary from person to person, You could not be as far as long as you think. I wouldn't worry to much at this point unless you start bleeding, crampinp is normal in fist trimester! Fingers crossed for you and I hope you get your answer soon :hugs: and welcome to bnb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->