5wks hips ache?

adellademona

Reaction score
I'm still in the tww but I'm Curious, anyone's hips ache early on?

Yup, my hips ached a bit on and off around weeks 4 and 5. I had that more in my first pregnancy which unfortunately ended badly, so I wonder if my hips were more 'ready' so to speak this time around and didn't need to stretch as much as last time. Both times they started hurting after I got my BFP.
If you are in the 2ww, you can't be 5 weeks along. It's always 2 weeks from ovulation to period (or hopefully, missed period :winkwink:), no matter how long it took to ovulate. Good luck, hope you get a BFP this month!

Hi, im glad you asked this question because my hips and lower back are aching and this confused me. We're not ttc but wtt(haven't decided when). I stopped the injection in july and spotted on and off until November, got a "normal" 5 day bleed December 1st and another one January 1st which means im possibly on 30/31 day cycles. I didn't have this with my first pregnancy but got split pelvis around 7 months and this pain is similar.

Im going to be stalking to see what your outcome is and what others say. I hope it turns out in your favour. :flower:

Yes! I had hip pain on/off with lower back pain in weeks 5-6. It's gone now though :) it really surprised me because I couldn't believe it would come so early!

I say I'm in the tww bexcuse I tesed too early and it was negative, so I'm still waiting to test. AF is supposed to show up today or within the next few days but there's no sign of her. If I don't see AF by Tuesday I'm going to test again. But if I am preg then I'm about 5 weeks as per my last cycle.

I am only 4+2 and bedridden with EXTREMELY achy head, hips and back. Never had this with DD so I am in shock!!

I say I'm in the tww bexcuse I tesed too early and it was negative, so I'm still waiting to test. AF is supposed to show up today or within the next few days but there's no sign of her. If I don't see AF by Tuesday I'm going to test again. But if I am preg then I'm about 5 weeks as per my last cycle.

Adellademona, any news, did you test agin?
My achy hips turned out to be a real symptom:cloud9:

I had sore hips for a couple weeks, around 4-5 weeks. They feel alright now. Also had lower backache that hasn't gone away yet.

I was not. :/ af showed. I am convinced if I had conceived at that point it didn't stick. Although this month I have been feeling particularly crampy and nauseous for the Last few weeks. Nausea won't go away. I'm 16 dpo and tested neg yesterday. :/ hoping af stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->