Lego Dimensions
Batman/Superman/Lex Luther figures
Imaginext Clayface
TMNT Half Shell Hero Leo
TMNT Half Shell Hero Mikey
TMNT Half Shell Hero Raph
LEGO Games City Alarm
Imaginext Jail

We're going for a smaller xmas this year but his sisters have 11 presents each and will prob be nearing on 15-18 when they are finished but im struggling on what else i can get him? He already has loads of figures/imaginext type things and loads of games so i dont want to get too much more of the same type of thing. He loves computer games/gadgets, superheros and lego and the only thing on his list which i havent already got is lego jurassic world game but that would take up most of the rest of his budget :shrug: Any ideas or good offers that he might like?

my 5 year old is getting
scooby doo lego
superhero lego
minions and marvel play doh
superhero mashers
potato head mashables marvel/transformers
board game
dress up outfit
set of books

My almost 5 year old (5 in jan) is having
Talking spiderman
talking captain america
lego duplo spiderman set (I'm mean and won't let him have the smaller one because of the baby)
power ranger dino megazord
bumblebee transformer
iron man fists and mask
Hulk buster
robo turtle
lots of avengers mashers

Where is the cheapest place for the mashers? I think i remember him pointing them out in the entertainer at some point.

I got mine in smyths in the 20% off sale but I know argos and smyths have the smaller ones that are normally £10 each in the 2 for £15 so that's good!!

My almost 5 year old (5 in jan) is having
Talking spiderman
talking captain america
lego duplo spiderman set (I'm mean and won't let him have the smaller one because of the baby)
power ranger dino megazord
bumblebee transformer
iron man fists and mask
Hulk buster
robo turtle
lots of avengers mashers

Don't feel bad about the Duplo, DS is 5 in Feb and has both Lego and Duplo but currently prefers Duplo rarely looks at the Lego.

My 5 year old is getting a bunch of trucks and hot wheels :)

I've put pictures of what my nearly 5 year old is getting on the show us what you've bought thread xx

Thanks all. He is now finished (although i am off to B&M tomorrow so if i see some more cheap mashers i may get him one more.. :blush: ) Now i'm struggling on what to her DD1! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->