6-7 dpo CM off possible IB, thoughts?

TwoTiels

Reaction score
Today before showering I checked my CM. I felt wet inside and my finger came out with a coating of clear, fluid with minimal stretching of the fluid like 1 CM. Usually by this point I have the tacky/sticky type with small clumps. In the shower I checked again (I know you shouldn't but I had a whim) and much to my surprise my finger came out with blood on the tip. I inserted twice more and had a few small clots come out on the tip of my finger. I would describe them as smaller than a pea. After toweling off I wiped and on the tissue it was a very light brown color.
Could this be IB? And what's up w my CM?
I'm 6-7 dpo, with an average luteal phase of 12 days. I think I Od on CD 21 or 22 based off of my FF chart. I've been charting for months. For whatever reason, I didn't get a positive opk this month. I BDd on CD 17,19,21,23.

It could be IB?

When I had my BFP I had pinky/peach cm at 7dpo & then BFP at 10dpo.

Good luck!!

Thanks! I put a pantiliner down and it has a very scant amount of light brown blood. Guess I'll just wait!

To update: this morning I am 7/8 dpo. My temp dipped, but not below cover line. I put a pad down this morning before leaving just in case. It seems the bleeding is heavier, but not enough to need a tampon. It's dark brown. I'm confused as to if it's AF or IB because AF shouldn't be here til Monday and it's only been a week since O. I guess I just have to wait to see if this bleeding turns AF-like or stops.

It could possibly be yet again it could easily just be random spotting as it can happen, especially when cervix checking sometimes. As for not getting a positive opk, how often did you test?

Also were you using the line opks or digital?

I was using wondfo's from CD 11-26. My temp spiked at CD 21 but I kept with it for a few more days just in case. I've had positive results confirmed by the digi's before. My cycles vary from 28-38 days and I can't afford to use the digi's all month every month.

Did you have any days where the test line was close to as dark as the control? The only thing i can think of is that you posibly missed seeing the surge when it happened which would be why you never saw a full positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->