6-9 dpo, good news??!

hiphophooray

Reaction score
I am 6-9 dpo,since yesterday I have been having af type cramping but much milder, and quick sharp stabbing pains that last a few seconds and go. I have also been having (TMI) very sticky with ewcm mixed in, never dried up.. Yesterday I had a huge glob of the ewcm stuff, really hoping somethings going on, and thats not late ovulation tricking me! Sound promising?BFN of course, except my eye always see a line. Anyone have any experience with this? Or wanna join me for this TWW :)

Hello it sounds promising :) Good Luck maybe retest in a few days

I am 11 DPO tested yesterday and it was BFN but today I am a day late so probably going to retest tomorrow

Keep us update and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks!! I only have one test left so probably going to wait until tuesday or wednesday to test. Ugh seems like so long to wait! Good luck! Were trying for #2, I have a 2 year old DS. You?

We have 2 girls 7 and 9yrs hoping for baby#3 soon but I am 34 so I am hoping it happens sooner rather than later ;) I am trying to wait to retest again as I only have one test left but its so hard!!!!

It is so hard! Im sure I will cave and test tomorrow and buy more though! Definitely keep me updated hopefully this is our month!!

I am pretty sure I will retest tomorrow am but not getting hopes up, I would swear right now that I was pregnant but caved and took another test today not with FMU though and of course :bfn: I will retest tomorrow am with FMU as I will be 12DPO at that point, I will let ya know what happens. Let me know if you test tomorrow too its always nice having a buddy going through this with ya ;)

Sprinkling lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: on us and anyone else hoping for a :bfp: this month!

Ladies!! It's possible! :) I just got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!

I had bad cramps approx 9 dpo. I also ovulated later than I thought. I also had lots of lotiony cm from 5 dpo on, so I knew something was up. It went back and forth from that to sticky, but it was definitely more lotiony and consistent. On 9 dpo I had cramps that felt like af should be here, and it was expected that day. I was more hopeful as my af never showed, as I'm normally very regular. My temp also did not drop. I felt twinges from 5dpo on and just had a feeling. I definitely ovulated later than I thought though, so I'm glad we bd spontaneosly this night.

YAY!! wishing you all the best of luck. Keep me posted!

Ladies!! It's possible! :) I just got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!

I had bad cramps approx 9 dpo. I also ovulated later than I thought. I also had lots of lotiony cm from 5 dpo on, so I knew something was up. It went back and forth from that to sticky, but it was definitely more lotiony and consistent. On 9 dpo I had cramps that felt like af should be here, and it was expected that day. I was more hopeful as my af never showed, as I'm normally very regular. My temp also did not drop. I felt twinges from 5dpo on and just had a feeling. I definitely ovulated later than I thought though, so I'm glad we bd spontaneosly this night.

YAY!! wishing you all the best of luck. Keep me posted!

CONGRATS Sunshine!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
So how many DPO were you or how many days late were you when you got a bfp??

Onemorebaby i would love a buddy through this! Congrats Sunshine H&H 9 months, I am also wondering how soon did you get a BFP after the cramping/twingey feeling, or if you had BFNs in between. Im having major line eye, I know theres nothing on this test but I just guess I want there to be so bad im imagining it! This was todays test earlier crap hold not fmu before I realized I was down to one more after this, or I wouldnt even have wasted it :( ugh I just feel so sure about this month I cant imagine how im going to feel if I am wrong :nope:
20141129_182654-1-1.jpg

Onemorebaby i would love a buddy through this! Congrats Sunshine H&H 9 months, I am also wondering how soon did you get a BFP after the cramping/twingey feeling, or if you had BFNs in between. Im having major line eye, I know theres nothing on this test but I just guess I want there to be so bad im imagining it! This was todays test earlier crap hold not fmu before I realized I was down to one more after this, or I wouldnt even have wasted it :( ugh I just feel so sure about this month I cant imagine how im going to feel if I am wrong :nope:
View attachment 824927

That looks like a positive!! Fingers crossed!

I'm 8dpo. I don't have any symptoms... This is my 3rd cycle, and really looking forward to that BFP! I Testes yesterday and as expected BFN... Well... Testing again next week... feeling I'm out this cycle...

One thing I had out of the ordinary was burning nipples at 7dpo! This has never happened to me unless I don't wear a bra all day - still it happened to me once many years ago...

Baby dust to all!! This waiting period is killing me....

Thank you Aphroditie I so hope so! I actually remember when I was preg with DS I had burning nipples like crazy but I wasnt TTC so I didnt look into it much. FX its a sign for you! I hate the waiting game! 8 dpo is still super early so definitely dont think you're out yet! :)

hiphophorray definately looks like a :bfp: to me!!!! I can clearly see the second line!!! YAY!!!!! keep us updated!!!!!!

Yay you ladies are giving me so much hope! Now I am definitely going to take my last test tomorrow then go get more!! Its inly 9:45pm but I am ready for bed just to wake up an test! :haha:

I has the cramps on the date of my expected af. I have short cycles- 23 days. I thought I ovulated around day 11, but it was actually the 14th. So last Sunday. Tuesday I had cramps and was nauseous. I got negatives mon/tues/thurs/ finally a super faint positive on Friday (3 days late) and dark today :)))

Todays test was crap :/ irl theres a shadow but I know its nothing. Now im mad I used my last one! It was so diluted too I shouldn't have even used it but here goes :
20141130_083326.jpg

You should def test again with another test since it looks like that one is messed up, BUT I do see a line hiphophooray!

Here's a tweaked photo

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks HorroFan!! I was at the ER today and they did a hpt, it was negative to their eyes of course but I sneaked it off the table and stared at it and I swear I could see a shadow! Wish I couldve snapped a quick pic.. because of the ER set back I didnt get any more tests today, so hopefully will be able to tun out in the morning and get one. Still creamy/sticky even somewhat ew cm, CP feels high and closed, body is super sore all over, but I think thats from thr ER visit. Not having the same pains but feeling a bit "weird" still ovary area.
OneMoreBaby3 and Aphrodite how are you ladies doing? Any news yet?

Thanks HorroFan!! I was at the ER today and they did a hpt, it was negative to their eyes of course but I sneaked it off the table and stared at it and I swear I could see a shadow! Wish I couldve snapped a quick pic.. because of the ER set back I didnt get any more tests today, so hopefully will be able to tun out in the morning and get one. Still creamy/sticky even somewhat ew cm, CP feels high and closed, body is super sore all over, but I think thats from thr ER visit. Not having the same pains but feeling a bit "weird" still ovary area.
OneMoreBaby3 and Aphrodite how are you ladies doing? Any news yet?

Oh no sorry to hear you were in the ER!!!

Took another FRER today not with fmu though, didnt have a test then, and of course big BFN, I am 3 days late now and just wish AF would come so I could move on with next month, I think its going to take a miracle for me at this point lol!

Keep us updated with you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"