6-9 dpo, mild af cramps, weird cm, sharp stitch like pains.. and major line eye!?

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I decided to post here in TWW because technically thats where I should be so sorry if youve seen this posted by me in TTC. I am 6-9 dpo and having mild af type cramps, ewcm and creamy cm, and sticth like stabbing pain localized on the same side I felt o pains. I took a hpt and im sure it's a bfn but my line eye keeps telling me to post it to get others thoughts. I am so convinced this is the month because of the stitch pain and cramps plus weird cm, but im also a major symptom spotter :/ heres my test, crap hold and not fmu I dont know why I even wasted it! 20141129_182654-1-1.jpg

Hello ladies!
I decided to post here in TWW because technically thats where I should be so sorry if youve seen this posted by me in TTC. I am 6-9 dpo and having mild af type cramps, ewcm and creamy cm, and sticth like stabbing pain localized on the same side I felt o pains. I took a hpt and im sure it's a bfn but my line eye keeps telling me to post it to get others thoughts. I am so convinced this is the month because of the stitch pain and cramps plus weird cm, but im also a major symptom spotter :/ heres my test, crap hold and not fmu I dont know why I even wasted it! View attachment 824923

I think it's too early to tell!

I tested yesterday at #7dpo and I had a BFN 😁

It's my 3 cycle trying to conceive. I have no symptoms... I am very dry, but today I have a small amount of CM, and yesterday my nipples were on fire When taking a shower...

But Ive been reading and everyone has different symptoms... Mine are usually af... :(

Baby dust to us all!

Hello ladies!
I decided to post here in TWW because technically thats where I should be so sorry if youve seen this posted by me in TTC. I am 6-9 dpo and having mild af type cramps, ewcm and creamy cm, and sticth like stabbing pain localized on the same side I felt o pains. I took a hpt and im sure it's a bfn but my line eye keeps telling me to post it to get others thoughts. I am so convinced this is the month because of the stitch pain and cramps plus weird cm, but im also a major symptom spotter :/ heres my test, crap hold and not fmu I dont know why I even wasted it! View attachment 824923

I actually think I see something on that. Hopefully it's the start of a BFP!!! I would take a FRER tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->