6-9 Girls Clothing Includes Wintery/Xmas Bits

pinkpanda how much do i owe you for the bits your holding for me and is the snowsuit still avalible? OH should get paid tomorow so working out who i owe and how much so can pay them all.

Hi, yes the snowsuit is still available but I won't be able to get those sorted for you atm as I'm away for a week, I shall get back to you when I'm back xx

Ok that is fine hope your having a good week away let me know when your back so i can pay you :)

That's me back again! Will be posting items this friday if anyone is interested xx

How much posted for minnie mouse top and winnie pooh dress?

Also how much would you charge postage on the snowsuit? :flow:

I'll have the snowsuit if sales fall through also the Minnie mouse top with the fur waistcoat thing

How much posted for minnie mouse top and winnie pooh dress?

Also how much would you charge postage on the snowsuit? :flow:

£7.70 posted for the minnie mouse top and pooh dress, I will combine postage on the other items you are interested in.

Hat & Gloves set, George leggings, above top and dress & snowsuit posted in altogether I would expect the postage cost would be between 3.50 - 4.50 I will have to weigh them all together just to be sure :flower:

Is Very Cute Long Sleeved Minnie Mouse Top with Dusky Pink Fur Gillet/Bolero/Waistcoat Very Good Condition £3
still avaliable?

would you do snosuit and christmas outfit for £8 posted :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"