6 days late bfn....so frustrating

blitzcomet

Reaction score
hello everyone

never really posted to this site, just kinduv lingered around and read posts from afar. now I'm in need of some reassurance that I'm not just crazy. so dh and I have been ttc for a few months now. our wedding sort of got me a little out of wack, but we got back to dtd very soon after (honeymoon mode much?) lol.

so anyway, here i am now 6 days late and still getting bfn's :shrug:
it's so frustrating. does anyone have any experience with this? i have been pretty tired lately, sore back, however I know that these are also hand in hand with pms symptoms.

contemplating doing a blood test, just a little nervous.
help!?

Have you been charting your ovulation days each month? Often AF can be late because ovulation was late. Especially if its that many days late and still BFN. I swore I was preggers last month because of a bunch of symptoms and i was 5 days late. Turned out that ovulation was 5 days late and happened on CD17 and this month it was CD12.

Have you been charting your ovulation days each month? Often AF can be late because ovulation was late. Especially if its that many days late and still BFN. I swore I was preggers last month because of a bunch of symptoms and i was 5 days late. Turned out that ovulation was 5 days late and happened on CD17 and this month it was CD12.
Just an update - @ 10 days late, AF came as normal but with some weird brown spotting that came at around 8 days late. I do have an opk here at the house now, going to use it this next cycle, hoping that helps. Is there an ideal time to start opk? I have been tracking my periods for the last 6 months and the average cycle is about 29 days - but this last one was 40 days due to AF being late. So confusing :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->