6 Days Late-But BFN So Far:(

Dans Mummy

Reaction score
Im 6 days late and have been trying for a baby with my partner Chris for 6 months. It will be his first baby and he's in his 50's. I so want this baby with him...its driving me insane to be honest.

I did a test 3 days ago a strip one and got a faint line, but yesterday the doc did one and its a negative. I also did 2 newmark tests but they showed no line either.

The thing is ive had 4 children...and i do feel pregnant-i feel sick and tired and emotional.

I cant remember when i waited to do my test with my last baby but i was 6 weeks gone when i got the result.

In a way im posting on here as i know most of you have gone through similar pregnancy sories, so will understand how im feeling. I dont even know when to test again really-i feel really down tbh.

I am trying for baby #2 and am 3 days late but have had a very definate BFN... I have bulk bought some tests off ebay and am testing daily.

Good luck honey

:dust:

Good luck to you both ladies. I'm crossing my fingers for you and getting a :bfp: xxx

All other times ive got pregnant straight away-without getting into too much personal stuff-i wish he was the father of all my children, and just hope im able to give him a baby really(soppy i know) hope to try in a couple of days again, if i test again tomorrow and its a bfn again-i'll be so dissapointed.

I don´t want to seem overly negative, but is it possible it was a chemical pregnancy? That would explain the + then -. I hope not, fingers crossed you get a BFP soon. Which tests are you using?
50% of people get a BFP before AF is due, the rest after and 4% of women have to wait longer. I only know because I checked this week. Maybe you are in the 4%.

Did the doc do a strip test or a blood test? If a strip test is it possible you were using a more sensitive one? If you've repeated the test with the same brand you were using before, it is possible that it was a chemical pregnancy. But odd that if that was the case the :witch: has not showed yet.

I guess all you can do is wait, and if you didn't have a blood test at the doc request one.

test was sent to hospital so not sure what test they used. as for me, i used numarks own. used two, both negative...really very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->