6 days late but...

Eniala

Reaction score
I still nurse morning and night. I don't pump or nurse during the day. Ivwe only had one period since my son was born and that was mid June. We've been trying ever since for baby #2. I have taken 3 tests, all negative so far. I'm sure my period is irregular from nursing. So do we just keep trying and test once in a while? How will I know when Im due to have a period again? I'm feeling a little anxious and kinda bummed I have no real way of tracking anything

Hi there, I feel pregnant with my son while breastfeeding my 4 month old daughter. I had no periods at all and it was that ONE time we actually had unprotected sex as we weren't TTC. It was valentines day of 2010 out to dinner and my OH and I started talking about things and how bloated and gross I had been feeling and I said I think im pregnant! The next day I took a test and it was BFP, I gave birth on September 25. So I think you should just keep doing what you are doing, and test sometimes if you like or when you get that "feeling", lol. Sorry I cant be of more help. And good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->