6 days late for AF!

samwaslikeee

Reaction score
okaaaaay, so today i'm officially 6 days late for AF. She was supposed to arrive 3/30 but never came. I o'd right around the 15th and have a 29/30 day cycle. i stopped taking depo provera bc last year 1/09 and started my cycle again 11/09. this is the latest i've been with Af since i was pregnant 3/08 which ended in a miscarriage.. i don't have any symptoms of AF or pregnancy..

oh yeah! i tested on 3/30 and got a bfn :( i also tested today 4/5 and got a bfn :( :(

do i have any chance of still getting a BFP??!

hey hun, when i was pg my first test was bfn at 1 week late... didn't test again till 3 weeks late and thats when i got a bfp :)

I got a bfn on the day AF was supposed to arrive and didn't get my bfp until I was a whole week late! Maybe you O'ed later than you thought! FX you get your bfp! :)

I really hope I o'd late! I've been getting terrible headaches, and loads of cm(tmi I know!) other then that I haven't noticed any changes. I'm really praying for a bfp this month!

:dust: I'm already almost 3 days late and still getting BFN's, hopefully we're both gunna get late BFP's!

Is it that common to get a late bfp? But I hope so! Keep me updated!

I am 4 days late today and just got BFP after quite a few BFNs!

7 days late and still nothing! i think i'll retest saturday if she still doesn't show

Try using a early test and see if it comes up just incase you o'd late? may be worth a try :)

I think late BFP's are way more common than early ones! Those women that get BFP's like 8 and 9 dpo are just lucky! I think most BFP's don't show until at least 12-14 dpo!
You're not out until AF shows! :)

If I o'd when I thought I did, i'd be 22 dpo. But if I o'd later, then I still really have a chance!

I am on CD 42 now...about 10 days(at least) LATE! NO AF. have had sore boobs for 2 weeks. Tested at day 34 and got BFN. Have not tested in a week. Sore boobs, very tired, wondering if AF is going to come or maybe (hopefully( we will get BFP !!????? Will try to wait it out to see what happens this weekend and if nothing then will test again monday if i can hold out that long. what happened with yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->