6 days of + OPK and no thermal shift - Help!

Dino_souris

TTC #2
Reaction score
Help! I have no idea what to think anymore! I have had 6 days straight of positive OPK (from the first one I have ever used to today.) I have yet to see a thermal shift, today's temp was the lowest I have had yet..is it possible that I only ovulated today? We bd'd 5 days straight but missed yesteday, and plan on bd'ing today... I hope I can catch my O..but I am just so confused! I haven't had loads of EWCM either so I just don't know what to think...

Thanks!
K

Im not 100% sure but i think you can get a positive OPK and then not actually ovulate, the positive OKP means your body is gearing up to ovulate but then things such as illness, stress, etc can prevent or delay ovluation, you should keep :sex: until you know ovulation has been confirmed by 3 higher temps, just to be sure you dont miss it. Good luck!

this could be a sign of PCOS...thats how I found out i have PCOS because of all the +ve OPK's! What are your cycles like?! Long...irregular? or normal xxx

this could be a sign of PCOS...thats how I found out i have PCOS because of all the +ve OPK's! What are your cycles like?! Long...irregular? or normal xxx

My cycles have been pretty normal for the last 2 yrs or so - every 30-33days..until last month where I went 45 days! So I just don't know what is going on.

Are you under alot of stress, hon? Stress is a killer to regular cycles!

What "symptoms" did you have, if any? I am just getting a little worried - when I was 13 and having very irregular AF a Dr. told me that I had a cyst on my ovary and that I may have a hard time getting pregnant. 10yrs after I got pregnant with my DD after only a month of trying. My cycle has been pretty regular since it came back after nursing my DD - but now that we're trying again and it's been 7 months I just worry that the Dr I saw 14yrs ago was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->