6 dpo, going crazy symptom spotting

junbait

Reaction score
Anyone else around 6 dpo?

Yesterday at 5 dpo, I felt crampy when I stretched or moved suddenly. I also could not control my appetite. I just kept eating all day.

Today at 6 dpo, I have been very gassy (could be the result of yesterday’s binge eating). I still got occasional cramps, but I can’t tell if it was gas or real cramps. I also have yucky taste in my mouth. Not sure how to describe it, but like the taste you get right before you throw up.

Also I normally stop checking CP after ovulation, because it comes back down low right after ovulation. However I was curious this cycle and checked yesterday, it was low and firm. Today it is medium but still firm.

7 dpo: hungry, tired, gassy, bloated, peeing more often, thirsty and crappy mood (snapping at little things). CP is medium/medium.

So many “symptoms” make me wonder if AF is on the way.

8 dpo: got tender boobs, backache (bad sleeping position last night). I’ve a 50-50 feeling at this point. 50% feeling AF is on the way and 50% feeling this might be our rainbow cycle. Test is obviously negative. I should also add that there is a weird fluttering feeling on the right side of my uterus, where I expect my right ovary is located at.

9 dpo: tender boobs, gassy, bloated, temperature is dropping slowly.

10 dpo: tender boobs, gassy, bloated, temperature went back up ever so slightly, test is a -ve.

11 dpo: extremely painful boobs, gassy, bloated, fatigue (I could just fall asleep if I closed my eyes). Tests are still -ve, nothing but indents in this batch of tests. Very likely a bad batch. 3 days to go before AF.

15 dpo: temp drop from 98.33 to 97.47. So I’m definitely out. Most likely AF will start later today or early tomorrow. It was a good run this cycle. Looking forward to a second cycle using CB fertility monitor.

I was 6 DPO today(well yesterday as it is 1:09 Am now) and I have been having some mild symptoms. I too have been cramping for the last two days.. my appetite is come and go but when I'm hungry I feel like I could eat forever. i have been more fatigued than usual. Also after my positive ovulation test the 12th i continued to test to see if my surge had gone away and after days of negatives i started getting flashing smileys on my clearblue advance ovulation tests the last two days. i don't want to get my hopes up but im so praying this month is our month

Sounds promising for you. Hopefully this will be the month for sticky beans!!

yes <3 that is the goal. i will be looking forward to following you. when do you plan on testing ?

yes <3 that is the goal. i will be looking forward to following you. when do you plan on testing ?

I’m a poas addict. Bought about 50 wondfo tests last month. Even though I know it is way too early, started testing yesterday &#128514;

I'm either 6 or 7dpo and I have had the cramping and ewcm. Today the cramping has weirdly stopped...

I'm either 6 or 7dpo and I have had the cramping and ewcm. Today the cramping has weirdly stopped...

Sounds promising.

For me usually when pregnant I have almost NO symptoms. Any symptoms in the tww usually means AF is on the way. I have tender breasts by now in an AF cycle, but so far tender breasts have stayed away.

I took a test just for fun... at times I think I see something and other times I realize I have line eyes...

I know I have line eyes. Today's test is a stark negative (obviously since it is only 7 DPO). However, I feel like if I squint I might be seeing a faint line. Most likely an evap/indent, if it is even a line.

I have remained strong and haven't tested yet=D
I'm 8DPO tomorrow and I am considering caving and testing really wanting to hold out until 10DPO

I have remained strong and haven't tested yet=D
I'm 8DPO tomorrow and I am considering caving and testing really wanting to hold out until 10DPO

Good luck! I shall test again tomorrow (8 dpo) and see how that goes, although my earliest in the previous pregnancies was at 10 dpo.

Today’s test was a negative. My temp is dropping gradually, so I’m thinking most likely AF is on its way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->