6 DPO! really in need of support/wishful thinking/baby dust!

katieebugg

Reaction score
Hello, Beautiful Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been thinking of all of you for some time as I ended up feeling quite defeated a few cycles ago and just took a small break. This is quite the exhausting endeavour if i do say so myself.

Here we are again though, to re introduce myself my name is Katie, I live in Ontario, Canada I am 24 years old and TTC Baby #1 for abooout 6 months with my SO.

Today I am 6DPO and trying not to drive myself bonkers for lack of a better term. I have nipple tenderness which seems to always happen after ovulation until about 6/7 DPO and then (disappointingly) trails off, but two symptoms that are very very strange for me. Firstly my breasts randomly have these sharp pains shoot through and my nipples are still quite sensitive. More or even most importantly though it is my very low very tender abdomen, there are twinges shooting through my left and right sides in beteen pretty steady cramping which is something i have never experienced before. Who knew a painful twinge could make you feel so happy? Sometimes even when i walk as I put my foot to the ground I can feel the twinge in my abdomen. I would love a cycle buddy as like I said It's making me bonkers and I am definitely a POAS Addict! I took a HPT this morning (6dpo) and yesterday morning (5 dpo) just because I couldn't help myself! the goal though is not to test until 11 dpo which would be Saturday March 15th.

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions! and if you are in the same boat as me also let me know and we can chat more! Sending baby dust to ALL of you!!

-Katie

I'm experiencing the same thing as you at 6dpo. Kind of nervous since this isn't a normal experience for me and AF, but excited at the possibility. Been trying to research all I can but don't want to drive myself crazy in hopes of what I am experiencing is accurate for pregnancy since this would be baby #1 as well for me.

Good luck!

Hello, Beautiful Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been thinking of all of you for some time as I ended up feeling quite defeated a few cycles ago and just took a small break. This is quite the exhausting endeavour if i do say so myself.

Here we are again though, to re introduce myself my name is Katie, I live in Ontario, Canada I am 24 years old and TTC Baby #1 for abooout 6 months with my SO.

Today I am 6DPO and trying not to drive myself bonkers for lack of a better term. I have nipple tenderness which seems to always happen after ovulation until about 6/7 DPO and then (disappointingly) trails off, but two symptoms that are very very strange for me. Firstly my breasts randomly have these sharp pains shoot through and my nipples are still quite sensitive. More or even most importantly though it is my very low very tender abdomen, there are twinges shooting through my left and right sides in beteen pretty steady cramping which is something i have never experienced before. Who knew a painful twinge could make you feel so happy? Sometimes even when i walk as I put my foot to the ground I can feel the twinge in my abdomen. I would love a cycle buddy as like I said It's making me bonkers and I am definitely a POAS Addict! I took a HPT this morning (6dpo) and yesterday morning (5 dpo) just because I couldn't help myself! the goal though is not to test until 11 dpo which would be Saturday March 15th.

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions! and if you are in the same boat as me also let me know and we can chat more! Sending baby dust to ALL of you!!

-Katie

Have you tested? Curious to know if you're still experiencing these symptoms. Aunt flow popped up for me but my body is still not acting normally.

Hello, Beautiful Ladies!

-Katie

Have you tested? Curious to know if you're still experiencing these symptoms. Aunt flow popped up for me but my body is still not acting normally.

hey there! I did test, every day pretty much up until about 15/16 DPO when AF showed up! she's just tapering off now! onto a new cycle for both of us i suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->