6 dpo today

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im a poas addict! no doubt. been using opks for science... lol

however, im only 6 dpo. my wondfo opks are giving me positives again today and im both curious and confused about the outcome of this in a few days from now.

im wondering if this will impend a bfp or simply af

anyone waiting with me/6 dpo too?

any others doing things.. for science :blush::haha:?

~*~*:shrug: in my lame defense, my opks did become a hair-shade less than positive the day before my bfp with my most recent pregnancy. so its not always a silly thing but you could say wasteful since its not guaranteeing a bfp every time ;O

just an update! AF DUE TODAY and nothing! had terrible cramps and sensations as if she is here, but nada! maybe i ovulated late? the latest would either be never lol or i could also be 9 dpo today but honestly one of my brands of opks went negative while the other stayed positive a total of 5 days in the beginning of cd 14. so im not sure 100% but if i didnt try the new sensitive opk, today would be cd 28 and i would have ovulated 14 days ago when i felt the cramp.

been testing daily with opks and hpts. negative hpts mostly but opks started positive again as of yesterday and today stayed dark/positive. sometimes darker than control.

but this morning i swore i saw faint shadow positives on my dollar tree assured test. however it dried to show an indent line.

tonight, the shadow is darker but still shadow.. and it did not dry to appear as the empty indent line like it did this morning. it looked pink but still.. shadowy.. and frer was negative and clearblue was stark negative until today, theres strange shadows.

forgot to mention, everything showed up within 1-3 minutes on my hpts i mentioned from dollar tree

Here is my frer taken on no urine hold and it's the third bathroom trip this morning 😯

Attachments

• 20180926_102433.jpg
    20180926_102433.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 23
Thanks. I'm going to walmart in a minute to get some 88 cent cheapies. I did order some tests online. Wondfos will be here Friday.

Walmart was out of tests as always so I went to dollar general and got 3 boxes of theirs which is identical looking to the walmart cheapies.

I did get a line on it! Anand its shadowy faint.. but it's there. Everything is very faint. Just gonna wait until af is here ;(

Oh and opk is still positive ... even darker today than yesterday!

i think af is here. so it was 2 days late or maybe i ovulated a little later but i did get more positives tonight with the bleeding so its strange.

after this site changed, it didnt save my update i left last night. ugh. gonna retype and upload

its strange because my period is staying consistently medium-light. but thats not the concern. the concern is my tests, to me at least, seem more visible than they did before the bleeding. (ive run out of every test but the hospital quidel) but still very faint. its obviously not good but i only took another pregnancy test because my opk is still positive since even before the the bleed began.
42784794_285749745374373_6047917992673542144_n.jpg
my test was a shadow evap waaay after time limit only before the bleed. now it looks more visible and in time limit but still faint and pink for sure.

this was taken last night. anybody see it too?

this test has a blue activated control line and pink test line as well as pink dye going across the strip. so it is a pink dye test technically..

the test that im asking for is the bottom one. the top is technically mine but under a positive control because when i was getting the weird shadows i wanted to see where an actual positive would show for reference only. so please disregard the top test. only the bottom test matters. top is 2 days old. bottom is new. bottom was taken last night as well as the picture. i am getting some easy@homes today. its exactly 6 am now. ill update again with those instead of these hospital monsters.

42568117_1222153367977369_1379792169786671104_n.jpg

I think I see something on the bottom test.

I think I see something on the bottom test. Good luck :)

I see a faint line. Maybe it’s a chemical? Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thankyou all sooo much for looking. I dont expect anyone to see what I do since its squinted faint but very there in person.

It seems slightly darker this morning but still faint. By slightly darker I mean it came up by 2 mins instead of 10 like yesterday. Not necessarily darker but I feel it is. Pink as well.

Still waiting for my easy@homes coming today. If those r negative I'll stop testing and believe these hospital ones are crappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->