6 DPO took pregnancy test i think too early

hippiekinz

FTM to Mason
Reaction score
OK...

I caved in, I took an early pregnancy test and I got a BFN :\

Now I'm wondering if I took it too soon.... I know I have to wait 7 more days, but I couldn't help it. Anyone ever felt this way? I'm having some of the DPO early symptoms and it's driving me insane...
I have the mild/dull cramps/pressure, sore/sensitive nipples, fatigue/exhaustion, bloating, gas and my biggest struggle during parts of the day - nausea. (I know i'm going to drive my self crazy symptom spotting, but I wasn't even trying to until they popped up)
Anyone ever take a test too early get a BPN and then re-take it when they were suppose to and got a BFP?
I just feel like something is different about me and even my DH said my boobs look different, yet I can never tell since they're big already:rollseyes:
THANKS

Definitely too early.
Implantation is usually 7-10 DPO.
Maybe wait 2 - 3 more days and test again.
You'll drive yourself batty and broke testing so early. Lol.

Here check this out... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=6

Its based on 805 pregnancy tests and the women who got negatives 6 DPO were actually pregnant.. all of the 805 women used in this were actually pregnant

Definitely too early.
Implantation is usually 7-10 DPO.
Maybe wait 2 - 3 more days and test again.
You'll drive yourself batty and broke testing so early. Lol.

I should of known it was too early! A friend of mine who had kids said, hey it's never too early... Well i'm not going to drive myself crazy - I shall keep busy until I test again :D

Here check this out... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=6

Its based on 805 pregnancy tests and the women who got negatives 6 DPO were actually pregnant.. all of the 805 women used in this were actually pregnant

:O wow! That gives me some hope -I'm just going to wait and test again when I should be testing! Thank you :D

Awww so sorry that the witch got you :( its gutted but try and smile and think of the fun you can have trying again next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->