6 dpo very tired and very moody!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am around 6 dpo, (don't chart so just a guess from my ov symptoms last week).
Anyway today I have been super tired and very moody. I also have had a dry mouth and been peeing-lots! Also noticed some pink tinged cm when wiping. Yesterday I had lots of cramping but not so much today.
Not sure if these are all good signs but did an IC and it was negative even though I know that it is most likely too early and my eyes also kept playing tricks on me making me think there was a faint line lol!!
Anyone else 6 dpo and have any symptoms?

:hi:

Yes I am either 5 or 6 dpo.

My primary symptoms that mimic my last pregnancy is Creamy CM and lower left twinges all day. I am so anxious to test this week! :haha:

Good luck!!

You too :) I have pains that feel a bit like a UTI so will drink some cranberry juice just in case but I am just mega moody. I have been all over the place today.
My daughters nursery teacher is leaving this week and I just burst into tears when I found out. She is a lovely teacher but I am just way over reacting to everything lol x

Not really tired, and since I am really just a moody person in general I won't say I'm overly moody. Definitely have some cramping, white creamy discharge and serious breast tenderness.

Im not sure how many DPO i am, i had a miscarriage last month so it is difficult to track this month, but i know i ovulated a week earlier than i was supposed to, so i am very close to when i could test i think! But i have all the symptoms i had last month when i know i was pregnant, plus some! I am very nauseous and i have had alot of cramping (weird pulling stretching cramps) and "twinges", food aversion, and starting to get smell sensitivity. Very Very "wet" and creamy CM. My breasts are ever so slightly sore... Im very hopeful, I may even test tomorrow

Im not sure how many DPO i am, i had a miscarriage last month so it is difficult to track this month, but i know i ovulated a week earlier than i was supposed to, so i am very close to when i could test i think! But i have all the symptoms i had last month when i know i was pregnant, plus some! I am very nauseous and i have had alot of cramping (weird pulling stretching cramps) and "twinges", food aversion, and starting to get smell sensitivity. Very Very "wet" and creamy CM. My breasts are ever so slightly sore... Im very hopeful, I may even test tomorrow

Every thing sounds great .update us with your news wish you had your bfp .. i also had a miscarriage too but 5 months ago and ttc from 4 months

That's a good sign. When I was pregnant my number one symptom was moodiness.

This is our first month actually TTC. With our first two it was just ntnp and we had them really close together. I am hoping we get just as lucky with #3 but I'm just not sure. Its been over 4 years since I was last pregnant...makes me extremely paranoid.

Max is only a year old but with my last 4 I got pregnant within a couple of months of giving birth. We weren't planning on baby number 7 but we have decided one more so here we are.

This is our first month ttc and I think I am around 8dpo. Still getting nothing poas but I feel pregnant. My tummy feels numb where my c section scar is and that is how it feels when I'm pregnant. I'm tired, nipples are a bit sensitive and like I say mega moody lol. Main symptom is twinges in the general abdomen area and I have cm which clear and a little bit stretchy, bit like ewcm. Ordered some frer as I am a bit dubious of these ic tests. I have the promatris ones but not heard much good about them. Mine must be duff as they all have just one line lol ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->