6 dpo

amber20

4 boys and finally a girl
Reaction score
I'm 6 dpo and looking for a buddy that is about the same.

hi im 3dpo so just behind you. Have you had any symptoms yet?

Hi! I don't know if i'm coming down with the flu or what but yesterday morning i took a shower and when i got out i got sick all of a sudden. And then last night I took an 1 1/2 nap and was still so tired i went to bed. Who knows!

sounds promising ive read that a cold can be a symptom as well as tiredness good luck

Hi amber , with my 3yo i was sick from getting out of the bath so many times!! All sounds good :D xx

Hi,
I'm 4dpo and already going completely mental! Wish I could stop obsessing!!! Slept for hour and a half yesterday too! Also have that funny taste in my mouth.... But I am very good at imagining all sorts of symptoms! Convinced myself I was nauseous and tired last month until af turned up! :(
Babydust to all!! Claire xx

Hi, I'm 7 DPO although I suspect my chart is out and I may only be 6.
I got pregnant at the end of May and miscarried in June so I am trying to rack my brains to remember the symptoms but it's tricky because it wasn't planned so I didn't really notice anything.
My FF chart said that I BDd at good times but I'm not sure.

One thing that I do remember is that for one day my pee smelled really weird - not the exact same smell, but as strong as when you eat asparagus. I actaully looked it up on the internet to see if it was a symptom of anything at the time because I had never had it before but find anything. I had this last Thursday night/Friday morning for the second time ever. I've only seen this mentioned once or twice in pregnancy symptoms so I could be wrong.

The other thing I remember was that for the two weeks before I tested (when I was 8 days late) I was knackered to the extent I would fall asleep and actually dream between three stops on the tube. I was also starving but however much I ate I felt really skinny unlike when I have PMT and I feel fat. However I also had three big weekends during that time with little food or sleep and lots of alcohol so the sypmtoms may not be as extreme a second time round.

Basically I don't have any symptoms and I'm trying to explain why I don't!!!

I hate the 2WW!!

Good luck everyone - there are some positive sounding symptoms.

Hx

hi i am now 4dpo been feeling quite crampy since yesterday. This may be tmi but just been to the loo and had really long string of cm. Ive never had that before. Hopefully we will all get our bfp this month. Good luck girls

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Yeah i hate the 2 week wait, also.

Since I woke up this morning my lower back has been hurting. Is this a sign too? Good luck to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->