6 month countdown!

Loz75

Reaction score
Yay cant believe it's only 6 months until we TTC!

I'm getting excited already and happy, anxious (incase I mis-carry again), wondering how I'll manage with 2 kids, hoping I wont be as sick as before in the 1st few weeks!

Ooooooooooooo - anyone else on 6 months countdown?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi there, yeah me and DH are waiting until Jan/Feb ttc so we're with you lol
I cant wait, it seems soooooooooooooooooooo far away just now

It'll probably go with a falsh with the build up to Christmas and then we'll be moving into ttc section! x

Hi there! Yup, my HB and I are waiting to try. Were guna try in the spring prob March/April time. I also had MC in May so can't wait and hope I dont get to anxious! Although really wanna try now so much! But starting new job next month so I guess I need to wait 6 months in that job to get Mat. Pay?

Hi there! Yup, my HB and I are waiting to try. Were guna try in the spring prob March/April time. I also had MC in May so can't wait and hope I dont get to anxious! Although really wanna try now so much! But starting new job next month so I guess I need to wait 6 months in that job to get Mat. Pay?

You might want to check that in case it is a year? I think it's sometimes different with different companies. Statutory Mat Pay would be unoffected tho I think. x

Ooooo 6 months is no time at all....I am at the moment 3 months, maybe only 2 IF we ever sell our flat and move.....so could be years lol

I am an Emma Louise....just thought I would say:thumbup:

yeah it will fly and as you said Christmas is gonna detract for a while then it will be ttc time!

Emma.x

hi, can i join you guys, we are going to try jan/feb time too, something to look forward to after xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->