6 month nappy style change?

bjl1981

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just looking for advice. :)
From birth I've used a 2 part system with LO (mainly TBs Bamboozles with motherease wraps). I have these in the next size up too, but as LO gets more wriggly during changing, and is starting to crawl I'm considering changing to a 1 part system, but can't decide whether to try out pockets or AIOs, and which make to go for.
I've found some cheap Tots Bots pocket bots online, and their easyfit nappies too, has anyone used these?

All recommendations would be good.:thumbup:

i haven't used them, but then i've never really heard anything good about them - bad fitting etc.
but then all LO's are different if your wanting to try them out why not buy one of them and test the fit on your LO, before committing to buy many of them.

I haven't used the ones you've mentioned as also didn't hear the greatest things about tots bots. I like my pockets as they're so easy and less of a faff to get on with a wriggling baby (it only gets harder as they get older too!)

I mostly use a 2-part system as well, Little Lambs with Motherease Airflow, but also have some that go on in one piece (BumGenius pockets and Pop-ins), and I have taken to using them when Adam is restless and/or grumpy and I need to be that tiny bit quicker. It is getting harder, he loves trying to escape. We also got a new changing mat, his first one burst and the foam was sticking out and it kept getting weed on and it was a bit grim, and the new one is kind of curved so he is in a dip rather than flat, and it's harder for him to roll off. He does try, of course, and squirms all over, but it's not as bad as it was! I've been getting used to fastening him upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->