6 months post partum - might be pregnant again!

AllyMV88

Reaction score
Hi!
This might be a long-ish post. I need opinions.
So I am 6 months post partum and I am currently 4 days late for my 5th post baby period.
I am not breastfeeding.

I had my first PP period end of February/March 1st. Lasted 6 days.
2nd PP period was April 1st, lasted 5 days (which it did pre-baby).
3rd period was May 1st, lasted 5 days again.
4th period was June 6th, lasted 5 days.
My 5th period was supposed to start July 10th, this past Monday.

I had egg white cervical mucus starting June 26 ( I noticed when I wiped, it was on the toilet paper) and it was on and off until yesterday.
We have unprotected sex, and use the pull out method (he pulls out minutes before ejaculation).
On June 26th and July 11th, he had ejaculated inside me (heat of the moment).

I am not sure if I am pregnant or if my delayed period is due to my hormones still getting into place. I haven't taken a test yet, as I want to wait until next week in case my period is just late.

NOTE: Last year when I was pregnant, I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms. I only started having symptoms after I had found out I was pregnant.
I took 3 tests last year 10-14 days after my missed period and all three were negative (1 was a dollar store test, the other 2 were First Response Early Response) and I was already 3 weeks pregnant.

Sounds like your PP periods are pretty regular. Sounds like pregnancy is a real possibility. Won't know until you test I guess...

Deffo sounds like pregnancy could be a possibility. The dates of your PP periods sound like they're fairly regular. If you're worried, perhaps you could ask dr for a blood test?

According to my Ovia Fertility app, I can test today.

I haven't tested as I was going to wait for a week past in case I was just late.

I agree with the ladies... pregnancy is definitely possible. :happydance:

Well everyone,

After I put my little lady down last night, I went to the washroom and AF had made her appearance.

I am kind of relieved, as I am still on maternity leave, but also kind of sad at the same time.

Thank you everyone for your advice! <3

Aaaaaawww .... at least you know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->