6 positive ovulation tests in a row

themaybaby

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm asking this question for my sister. I hope someone has had a similar situation and is able to help her. So this is my sisters first cycle trying to conceive but she (and I) are a bit confused because she keeps getting positive ovulation tests. A little backstory: She has been on the birth control pill for years so I am not sure if it plays a part? Maybe the second cycle will be better ? Maybe her body has to get used to being off of birth control. Has this happened to anyone? PLEASE HELP :)

Is she reading the tests correctly? A lot of women mistakenly believe that OPKs are like pregnancy tests, and a second line is a positive. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.

What Dill said. Can you post a photo of the tests?

Yeah. It's as dark. Here is one for you guys. Thanks Guys for your help :) <3

Gosh darn it. It's not letting me post. But they are the exact same color.

Is it possible that she is pregnant? Ovulation tests will show positive if you are pregnant. Maybe have her take a pregnancy test?

If not, I would suggest a different brand if it they are all still showing positive then she should talk to her doctor about why that might be.

If the photo is too large, you can't post it. You have to resize it. Alternately, you could upload it to someplace like Imgur and just share the link. :) I'd love to have a look.

I agree, a pregnancy test may be prudent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->