6 weeks but CB digi still saying 1-2 :-( UPDATE - MC :-(

LPF

Reaction score
I guess this means I'm going to MC at some point?

I've done three CB digis, at 4w5, 5w2 and 6w and all say 1-2 - that can't be good can it?

I'm scared I'm going to start miscarrying over Christmas or something when I'm on holiday and last time I was hospitalised......

LPf I have lost count of the number of posts saying how inaccurate clearblue digis are, but in all 3 of my pregnancies I've followed them up to a 3+ and freaked out if they were late so I get how you feel.
Honestly if I were you I would be worried but it doesn't necessarily mean anything had is happening. Have you been testing with a line test too to see if it's getting darker? Xx

The instructions say you should contact your doctor if this happens. It could be nothing as they can be inaccurate. Try not to worry (easier said than done!) and go see your GP next week or better still your EPAU. :hugs:

I havent done a line test since my first positive which was and ok line. I haven't got any more line tests and not sure i want to go out and buy them and stress even more!

In my head, I've had a MC already, but I don't know what to do about it. I could phone the EPU tomorrow but even if the scan etc, they probably won't see anything at 6w1. I don't want all this dragging out for days and weeks with Xmas on the way. I can't bear it. Last time was just awful.

If you have a scan they will be able to tell you What is going on, even if the worst. As horrible as that maybe , at least you will know , even if they can see a yolk/gest sac and fetal pole, pretty sure someone said that you can sometimes even see a HB from 6+ weeks? (someone can clarify), but if no HB it could just be too early and they will tell you to wait a week or two depending on measurement of the little bean.

Don't panic sweetie the CBD are notoriously bad in my opinion... Mine said 1-2 at 6 weeks on morning wee and when I retested that afternoon it said 3+ weeks!! X

Don't panic sweetie the CBD are notoriously bad in my opinion... Mine said 1-2 at 6 weeks on morning wee and when I retested that afternoon it said 3+ weeks!! X

Did you have anything more than a 1-2 before that point? I have heard they are bad for fluctuating but not heard that they are bad for staying low...

I keep thinking though if 1-2 weeks is a hgc of 50-200 or something - that's quite a small window and presumably if not progressing, would be dwindling over 9 days - why haven't I tested negative or started bleeding.....or can hgc just hover doing nothing for a while?

It's so confusing, wish I'd never tested now :-(

Well I started having AF pains then started bleeding this morning....so I guess it's another MC for me.

I can't bear it anymore, it's not fair.

I'm just hoping that at 6 weeks I won't collapse and haemorrhage out like last time and ill be home for Xmas.

Well I started having AF pains then started bleeding this morning....so I guess it's another MC for me.

I can't bear it anymore, it's not fair.

I'm just hoping that at 6 weeks I won't collapse and haemorrhage out like last time and ill be home for Xmas.

OOOOoHHHHHH NOOOO!
Can u take a trip to the ER? and get a scan? Hope you feel better
well i know it is very hard to deal with this situation, but all i can say is : Dont give up yet!!! i went through 2 MC in a row and pregnant again.
life can be soooooo unfair sometimes, just get some rest and take care
It will happen
LOTS OF HUGS :hugs::hugs:

I never seen the 2-3 on my digi's, went from being 1-2 all the time and then that afternoon 3+.

I had two early scans due to bleeding aswell... Is your bleeding bright red or a browny colour? Praying for you sweetie xxx

It's bright red, quite heavy already and LOTS of heavy AF cramping and pain. I know in my heart it's over and probably was from the start.

I just hope it's complication free and over with quite quickly and I'm not hospitalised like last time. My summer holiday and Xmas holiday will always be marred now by the reminder of what happened this year.

I can't see us going back to TTC, it's too heart breaking and ill just have to learn to live with a big hole in my heart where my other child should of been.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It just isn't fair!

Oh I am sorry xxx can't imagine what you must be feeling xxx

Thanks all. Feeling very sad at the moment. Bleeding got going then stopped again for a bit but I know it's just getting going and a waiting game. We had to put our Xmas tree up today due to various things going on and it will always be a reminder now :-(

Not sure what I'm supposed to do either. Go to dr? EPU? Let nature takes its course? I don't want to go anywhere really!

Sorry hun, go to the EPU or ED at least they can give you a scan and let you know 100% if bleeding due to MC, let it take it's course, or perhaps you have a haematoma? Either way, if i where you i would want to know.

I got an unexpected + HPT on 2nd Dec and off to the Dr's myself tonight as i have had brown spotting since that day, and my CBD keeps on 2-3 weeks, so not looking good for me either i guess.

Massive hugs xx

So sorry this is happening to you again because I know they hurt so much. I wish I could give you a hug. I understand your pain and hope to see you back here if you ever change your mind about ttc. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->