***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

merry christmas to you all!!

im currently i think 7 dpo and cramping so much my legs and lower back also ache so bad so either im preggo or a bad period is on the way, might test tomorrow ill see.
hope everyone had a nice christmas day!

merry christmas to you all!!

im currently i think 7 dpo and cramping so much my legs and lower back also ache so bad so either im preggo or a bad period is on the way, might test tomorrow ill see.
hope everyone had a nice christmas day!

Fingers crossed for testing!

I don't know what to think of this. DH bought blue dye tests, which I loathe. But this showed up on the test immediately this evening. 14dpiui evening. Is it false hope? Opinions! Anecdotes please!!:-k

PXL_20231227_013426844~2.jpg

PXL_20231227_014058955.jpg

I also hate blue dye tests, BUT it looks promising. Fingers crossed.
Thank you for looking ❤️ it's so hard to photograph but it's definitely absolutely a blue line in person, just super thin, which is what's making me question it

i see it, maybe take another and see if it also has a line?

Looks like it was a faulty test bfn this morning 15dpiui

PXL_20231227_133232032.jpg

Just need to vent. Took the last CVS pharmacy brand blue dye test and got ANOTHER false positive. Those tests are trash. Didn't take progesterone last night because the line was the same as the other one, so I know it's a faulty test. My whole body ached last night and I couldn't sleep. Thought AF came today but it's just either cm or the last of my progesterone suppository from the night before last. Going to San Francisco tomorrow and I know AF will probably show on my trip, but I don't even care I am so READY to just move on to the next cycle!!! I got DH some coQ10 and DAA supplements which he will take in addition to the clomid, so maybe we'll get a BFP around March (takes 3 months to improve sperm quality and motility). Pic of AWFUL test for tax. Not an evap line. Showed up right away. Blue in person. I wrote them a scathing review.

PXL_20231228_011613370.jpg

@thencomesbebe Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Clearblue. Have a good time in San Fran. I hope we can keep in touch! I would love to have TTC buddies on this journey. DH will also get his sperms tested because that's the one thing we haven't checked so far.

Hi, everyone. Sorry to those that have got a bfn hopefully your bfp is just late or you get your bfp in January.

Hi, everyone I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I am new to temping therefore I rely on my Apple Watch. I have limited info for this cycle as I only started temping 2 days. Quick breakdown.
September 28th etopic + left tube removal(8-9wks).
October 13th hcg 33. November hcg negative.
November 8th peak CBDA (Static Smiley)
November 26th neg blood
December 23rd peak CBDA (Static Smiley)
December 24th peak CBDA (Static Smiley) DTD
High fertility ever since on CBDA
Minimal temp chart attached- No cycle since surgery just the few days after surgery.
I have multiple CBDA Testers that I use.
Light purple line is resting heart rate.

IMG_7633.png

IMG_7634.png

Hi, everyone I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I am new to temping therefore I rely on my Apple Watch. I have limited info for this cycle as I only started temping 2 days. Quick breakdown.
September 28th etopic + left tube removal(8-9wks).
October 13th hcg 33. November hcg negative.
November 8th peak CBDA (Static Smiley)
November 26th neg blood
December 23rd peak CBDA (Static Smiley)
December 24th peak CBDA (Static Smiley) DTD
High fertility ever since on CBDA
Minimal temp chart attached- No cycle since surgery just the few days after surgery.
I have multiple CBDA Testers that I use.
Light purple line is resting heart rate.

View attachment 1117843

View attachment 1117844
Sorry I meant I started temping two days before I got my peak on CBDA. Also no temp for the 24th as I didn’t really sleep as we were dtd the Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Happy New Year 2024, sending best wishes, lots of sticky baby dust and prayers you get your take-home babies. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->