6 Weeks HCG rising but not doubling, progesterone low but 90BPM heartbeat on U/S

Dana Hidalgo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. In the past I have had 2 miscarriages, one being a blighted ovum. This is the furthest my husband and I have got with this current pregnancy to actually be able to see the baby. Problem is my HCGs are increasing but slowly, in 1 week they have gone from approximately 4200 to 8000 and progesterone dropped from 7 to 6.8 so I was mentally prepared for M/C but u/s yesterday showed fetal pole with 90bpm. Any advice or similar situations?

I’m so sorry :hugs: I am not a doctor obviously but that heartbeat is quite low for 6 weeks and you’ll need progesterone of higher than 6.8 to sustain a pregnancy.

I’ve had many losses and I empthasize.... it is a terrible torture. I’ll be praying for you and sending you lots of good vibes and baby dust :flower:

What is the Dr telling you? Can you ask to be prescribed some progesterone suppositories?

That's a low HB for 6 weeks. At 6wks they couldn't see anything more than a sac and my HCG was 56000. At 7 wks I went to the ER because the doctor thought blighted ovum but no the baby was there. I believe anything can happen honestly. But the HB is really the only thing I'd be concerned about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->