60 days since last period. Multiple negative tests.

Vtimmons11

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think or do. My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years now. It's been 60 days since my last period and I have taken multiple HPT with all negative results. Two days ago, I got my period but it was extremely abnormal. Typically the first day of my period is extremely rough. Cramps so bad I cannot move or do anything. Have to change pads 3 or four times an hour. After the first 8 hours or so, the bleeding and cramps finally lighten up and by day 3, it's over. This time around, I've had no cramps whatsoever, and extremely light bleeding. What should I do?

I would go to the doctors and see if they can run any tests Hun. You probably just didn't o for one month but it's worth getting checked I'd say.

most likely you are not pregnant... if you have had multiple negative HPT & i am sure you would have known by now if u were indeed actually pregnant. Do you have PCOS/polysistic ovaries??? i would advise you to maybe have a pelvic ultrasound done to check your ovaries/uterus!! i use to go months with no period/bleeding... but i been taking metformin for my pcos which is helping me to have normal regular monthly periods now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->