60 minute makeover

XKatX

Reaction score
Anyone just see it? It was awful and the standard of it was terrible! If anyone did that to my house, I'd be gutted. The conservatory was just awful!!

Lol I was just thinking that the conservatory was a bit rubbish. I mean those blinds are...interesting lol

Hmmm I always say to OH, "Oh I wish they would come and do my house" and he says no way! the decorating is shit! (hes a decorator!)

But the value of the furniture would be enough to make me happy!

The pink door! Did you see it? Urghh!

I used to watch it and I thought it was great!

The pink door! Did you see it? Urghh!

I'm only half watching it but didn't the designer say that she wanted a multi functional room so that they can use it as an office! How does a bright pink door fit in with that :confused: Maybe I heard wrong.

Have you noticed sometimes when they wallpaper you can often see bubbles?

Lol......... The cooker top was filthy!!!! They could have cleaned the fingerprints off surely!

I always hate what they do! They try so hard to be trendy with all their rip off designer rubbish furniture...but they go and put it in a house thats had a total rush job on it with bubbly wallpaper, unfinished paintjobs, badly laid carpets etc! And all this black and white everywhere...yuck. 20 grand down the drain every time! And thye never listen to what the people want...

Did anyone see that one the other day with the couple and the man was disabled...they made their living room look like an old peoples home, I felt bad for them. She said she disliked stripes and they id the whole house with em

Did anyone see that one the other day with the couple and the man was disabled...they made their living room look like an old peoples home, I felt bad for them. She said she disliked stripes and they id the whole house with em

That was the one where they asked what they wanted to save and she said the wooden floor, so what did they do go and put lino down in the living room with a rug!
Would love to see it up close, there is no way it would be a good job surely?

I know people that had changing rooms come when that show was big stuff.......they absolutely hated it and spent a fortune un-doing it all to put right the shoddy work! :dohh:
How awful is that?
I like to watch these shows sometimes but only to take the mick!!!!! :lol:

I know people that had changing rooms come when that show was big stuff.......they absolutely hated it and spent a fortune un-doing it all to put right the shoddy work! :dohh:
How awful is that?
I like to watch these shows sometimes but only to take the mick!!!!! :lol:

OMG, did you see the Changing Rooms when the lady had a HUGE teapot collection. They built a special "floating" shelf arrangement for it and the whole lot collapsed :shock: They completely trashed her whole collection!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->