62 days late negative test :(

lovinp0p661

Reaction score
hello im new to this site and thought maybe one of you ladies have been through something similar . im very regular usually start between the 2nd and 4th every month in jan 4th was my last period had some spotting around the 20th the on the 25-29 had a light bleed no cramping or period like pains no period in feb now it is march and still no AF . i have taken 3 doller store tests all negative . has this ever happened to you ? any helpful responses are appreciated cant see ob for 2 more weeks . thank you

yes it has happened to me and drive me up the wall because i didnt no what on earth was going on, well i went to the gynae and i was having annovulatory cycles so missing the period part. hope that helps, but then again it could be a number of reasons. all the best.

thank you so much for your response , guess im playing the waiting game for 2 weeks

I am on cycle day 39 and it is driving me nuts because I have had 2 negative tests. It is my first cycle off of BC but usually I get back on track rather quickly. ugh

I think generally, if the test is negative, the cycle is annovulatory. You need to wait until you ovulate again. Unfortunately this is the annoying part when you aren't charting, it is all guess work! Shana- did you confirm O? Perhaps you haven't o'd yet?

I ended up running out of tests after awhile. The lines got dark on CD14. I don't think I actually confirmed O but it was the darkest it had gotten and tapered off after that.

If it were me I would def assume I o'd, keep testing! If it is a bfp it is completely normal for it to take awhile to show.. The only other thing is you may have geared up to O but it didn't happen until a bit later fx for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->