:(

franks17

Reaction score
This time last year I had the perfect life a gorgeous little boy and a fab step son a lovely family. But my happy world kind of fell apart because I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks I then grieved for that baby I was gutted. I just came to terms with that when out of the blue I was pregnant again only to be stabbed in the heart again at a scan of 11 weeks to find that my baby didn't grow then through a couple of months of shear pain and sadness I fell pregnant again to once again have another angel taken from me :( so after months of torture test coming back clear as to no reason why I lost them I have lost all hope over a year has gone by and yet still no baby so I can honestly say I give up tryin but deep in the back of my mind I secretly hope I fall because I'm not stressing about it all the excitement has gone and I won't have a smile back on my face properly until I hold another angel but I do cherish my son frankie love him with all my heart. But I long for another baby

I am so so sorry for your losses. I had 4 m/c in a year but have not fallen since last December, and now I am feeling really sad.
My DH and I want a baby so badly, neither of us has children and we want nothing more than to be parents. I day dream about the little ones we have lost, remembering how old they would be and imagining what our life could be looking like.

We have had tests too with nothing showing to be a bad problem but we are going back to our fertility doctor in August to talk about options. IVF is so expensive, but it might be our only option to stop from going crazy.

Hope you can find some peace, and get your miracle soon x

Im so sorry for your losses and grief. I wanted a baby for so many years I have a step son I carried a baby until 32 weeks he was born and died 1 hour later...It has been 4 weeks tomorrow..but i just keep thinking last year i wanted a baby this year I am still left wanting a baby. I feel your pain and im sorry we have to have it!

Im so sorry for your losses and grief. I wanted a baby for so many years I have a step son I carried a baby until 32 weeks he was born and died 1 hour later...It has been 4 weeks tomorrow..but i just keep thinking last year i wanted a baby this year I am still left wanting a baby. I feel your pain and im sorry we have to have it!

I am soooo sorry to you also. A MC is bad, but a baby being born and dying is just so sad. I am the type of person that strongly believes that everything happens for a reason or how it should, but I cannot fathom a reason for that to happen. (((HUGS)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->