6dpo - couldn’t resist a test

Lucy3

Reaction score
Looks stark white I think... sometimes I think I see something but pretty sure it’s line eye!

B8BE30DF-9DC9-456D-8A1E-8CABBE18EB3C.jpeg

Not seeing anything hon but 6dpo is very very early. I don't get any lines untill 10dpo earliest.
I tested at 8dpo BFN and then 10dpo faint lines.

Implantation happens between 6 and 12dpo so the earliest some woman get lines is 8dpo.
So u still have loads of time.
Good luck

Thanks and congratuls on your BFP! It’s been 6 years since I last POAS so think I’m a bit over enthusiastic

Good luck on your next test :dust:

Thanks Kiwiberry, and a big congrats on your BFP!
I have irritable nipples and stabbing feeling in my boob so have my fingers crossed that is a good sign. But could also just be AF gearing up

Hahaha don't worry hon we are all a little enthusiastic on here haha.
I tested at 6dpo knowing full well it was going to be negative. But I did I still do it yep hahaha.

I had stabbing pains in my boobs and sharp stitch pains just above the public bone towards the right at 6 10 and 14dpo.
I only had that and no appetite.

My propper symptoms started just after 5 weeks

Thanks suggerhoney
I have the itchiness boobs! So bad they’re getting a red rash, so it’s either a sign I’m pregnant or I need new laundry detergent! Interesting you had no appetite, that’s exactly me the past few days. Maybe it’s the anxiety that comes with the 2ww but hoping it’s also a sign
How are you feeling now you’re 8 weeks? I remember being so sick around then

I’m not sure if I’ll test again today (most likely will though.. haha) this is our first month trying and only decided to late in my cycle (day 14) and only bd once! I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated other than cm which was in full force on cd 14, but then kept going on and off for a few days afterwards which was odd. I used to ovulated more like day 11-12 (use to temp) so I doubt it was after 14. I’m also 6 years older than last time (38 now) so maybe I ovulate later now... sorry rambling! This 2ww is so so long... ugh. Thanks for all your encouragement

I had itchy boobs to I forgot that one haha. I still get it now.

And yes nearly 9 weeks now and feel as sick as a dog most days lol but it's all good.

My ticker has me at 8+4 but I had a scan Friday and was measuring 2 days ahead so technically I'm 8+6 weeks.
But I'm not going to change my ticker until I get my official due date at dating scan at 12-13 weeks, can't believe that's only 3 to 4 weeks away now.

I'm never a fan of first trimester I've had 7 losses in total and my first baby I lost at 10+4 ,so I'm always anxious during first trimester.

I've found babies HB now on my doppler so that's nice.

In the UK we are classed as 2nd trimester from 13 weeks so not long now.
Can't wait

That’s the best news when you get out forward after a scan, even if it’s only 2 days. Yay! Bummer about feeling sick, it’s reassuring but so draining. Countdown is on till your 12 week scan! My left boob is still so itchy, but just the left! I don’t know if I was imagining it but I think I felt pinching on my left side just above my pubic bone like you did - hope it did. It’s morning here now but think I’m too scared to tease again yet. So if I bd last Wednesday and it’s Tuesday now does that put me at 7dpo? It was definitely day of ovulation or maybe even just after. Maybe I can say 7/8 dpo? Haha clutching at straws here!

Also, I’m so sorry about your losses, that must be so difficult. Sending so much sticky, healthy baby dust your way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->